Your Favorite Musicals

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
Hi everyone crazy-animal here just wondering if there are any musical fans out there,if so which are your faves, and where have you seen them?:sing:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I love Broadway musicals!!!!! I like Mary Poppins, Lion King, Tarzan, Beauty & the Beast, Hairspray, Legally Blonde, Little Mermaid, and RENT! I haven't seen any though!

Faylo

Reaction score
I'm a big musical fan.
I love Wicked, Rent and You're A Good Man Charlie Brown.
I've performed songs from all of those musicals in our theatre production for school, Etcetera.
I'm also in a local production of High School Musical, and I'm up for the role of Martha. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I love musicals. Some of my favorites are Cats, 1776, Sound of Music, Oklahoma, The Producers, Pirates of Penzance, Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Into the Woods, Guys and Dolls, Annie Get Your Gun, My Fair Lady, Camelot, Man of La Mancha, Little Shop of Horrors, Spamalot,

Break a leg, Faylo!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I never really seen one before. I saw The Nut Cracker once and loved it. I've always loved the music to that musical, though.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I grew up on musicals. Love 'em! Presently, my favorites include the following:

• The Producers
  • Avenue Q
  • My Fair Lady
  • Singin' in the Rain (movie musical, I know, but most of these I've only seen as movies)
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • Bye-Bye Birdie

I'm very interested in seeing Beauty and the Beast.

Also, I happen to consider most Muppet and Disney movies in the musical category, so all them that I love, too. :smile: :wink: :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I'm very interested in seeing Beauty and the Beast.
I saw this in D.C. about 10 years ago, I guess.. definitely worth seeing!

and when I was in middle school we did a, if I may say so, shoddy production of H.M.S. Pinafore and I played the Captain :sing:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
and when I was in middle school we did a, if I may say so, shoddy production of H.M.S. Pinafore and I played the Captain :sing:
Niiiiiiice! :big_grin:

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
Thanks for your replys everyone!! I have been in the music man as Marian the Libarian. I love Cats, Phantom of the Opera, the sound of music, the wizard of Oz, the king and i, South Pacific, Oklahoma, and a few more.:wink:oh by the way has anyone seen The boy from OZ?

Pork

Reaction score
I havn't...but my Aunt went and saw it mid last year. She really enjoyed it