Your Favorite Series 4 Figure is...

What is your favorite action figure from series 4?

• Captain Link Hogthrob

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Dr. Julius Strangepork and MAMMA

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Sam the Eagle as Mr. Samuel Arrow

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Rizzo the Rat in Red Jacket

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Rizzo the Rat Repaint in Blue Jacket

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
The poll suprised me that Link is in a close second! I agree he's great, but I've spent very little time with him (maybe that's the problem). Real quick, does anyone display him with his fingers through the little loops on his cap? I wanted to but I'm not sure it looks right. Hope this doesn't get us off subject, sorry.
If I could, I'd change my vote to Sam.
I'm more excited to have the CHARACTER of Rizzo, but Sam is just such a better piece, even if he isn't all that articulate, it doesn't matter.

Telly

Reaction score
I voted for Rizzo. I'm very VERY pleased with this toy! He's an exact likeness from the Muppet itself. I have one question with the figure itself. Is his waist supposed to move? Mine doesn't hand it looks like his feet are a bit too far to the right and it also looks like his waist CAN move, like Sam's. I just don't wanna pull it in one direction too far and have him break so I thought I'd come on here and ask first. Thanks/ :zany:

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Gonzo the Grape said:
The poll suprised me that Link is in a close second! I agree he's great, but I've spent very little time with him (maybe that's the problem). Real quick, does anyone display him with his fingers through the little loops on his cap? I wanted to but I'm not sure it looks right. Hope this doesn't get us off subject, sorry.
If I could, I'd change my vote to Sam.
I'm more excited to have the CHARACTER of Rizzo, but Sam is just such a better piece, even if he isn't all that articulate, it doesn't matter.
I display Link with his gloves through the loops...I think it looks nice.

Telly

Reaction score
On my toy shelf I have Sam on the top shelf with Vacation Fozzie, on the middle shelf is Rizzo in with the bunch of the regs (Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, and Scooter), and I have Link and Julius fighting the CaveTroll from the Lord of the Rings toys. Strangepork is aiming his ray at the troll while link has his back turned towards it with arm down and the gun in his hand. In his other hand he holds Piggy's handheld mirror and he's admiring himself.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Because of Monitary set backs, I have only Link so Far, but he is indeed my favorite!

I've been waiting my ENTIRE LIFE for Link Hogthrob anything!

Viva Pigs in Space!!!

camax

Reaction score
I went with Rizzo - he is really so much more cool once you get him out of the package and posed with all his extras!

Kermit would have beat everyone though. Mr. Koozebane is amazing!

rexcrk

Reaction score
I only have Sam, but I've seen Link and Strangepork. I don't really want them badly though (not a fan of the Muppet pigs). I'd much rater have Rizzo (which I haven't seen anywhere :frown: ) Anyway, Sam was my second figure (Gonzo being the first). I like his accessories, and the detail is amazing on Sam. The only thing I don't like about him is that he can't hold his telescope :rolleyes: :attitude: .

rexcrk

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I only have Sam, but I've seen Link and Strangepork. I don't really want them badly though (not a fan of the Muppet pigs). I'd much rater have Rizzo (which I haven't seen anywhere :frown: ) Anyway, Sam was my second figure (Gonzo being the first). I like his accessories, and the detail is amazing on Sam. The only thing I don't like about him is that he can't hold his telescope :rolleyes: :attitude: .
Oh yeah, Sam the Eagle as Samuel Arrow is also my favorite character in Muppet Treasure Island who doesn't play as "himself" :halo: :big_grin:

E.MayhemRoadie

Reaction score
It was a tough decision,...

Like the results showed, I had a tied decision between Rizzo in red and Sam. All the toys are extremely well done.
So Koozebane Kermit is an exclusive, huh? :mad: My Target doesn't carry any Muppet toys, let alone Kermit. No fair!

:halo: :sing: :flirt: :big_grin:
Emili