1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, May 3, 2003.

1. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Is the song from a cd or are they taped, because I have not seen a cd for a lot of the song played.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The source material for each song is shown when it is played. Many of them have not had an official CD release.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi... Just noticed a song called "Me Llamo/My Name Is". It lists a character named Enslow as one of the characters involved in this song, when it should be Enzo instead. Hope this helps.
  4. ngreen522

ngreen522 New Member

I love this station. Keep it up!
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Its happening a lot lately when i access MCR, it plays the advert at the start and then goes silent, yet the song titles are showing and changing. Any idea why?
  6. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Are you sure the original recordind with Susan & Gordon is still in rotation?

I hate to bring it up a 2nd time but the last 4 times all I hear is the updated version which I'm not fond of at all.
  7. Phillip

Yes, the original version of "Picture a World" is still playing on a regular basis.
  8. David French

David French Member

I've just noticed that the Beatles' "Octopus's Garden" has been billed on MC Radio as "Octopus Garden" by mistake.
  9. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

There's seems to be a problem with the streamline again.
  10. David French

David French Member

Another mistake - Ragg Mopp has been credited as "Rag Mop".
  11. The Count

Hey Phil... Is something wrong with the station? Listening to The Alligator King and Pree-School Musical, and they both got short glitchy spikes, as if the track jumped a line or two before resuming the song. Hope this can get fixed.
  12. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

I only started listening to the station regularly in the last week. VERY satisfied with the content and quality of the audio.Congrats.:D
  13. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

David & The Ringers Listen To The Music.

Anyone know anything on this group that backed David up on this song.

Boy that song could of been a major hit.
  14. The Count

Hey Phil... Is something wrong with MC Radio's feed? Just logged in through the Radio links here at the forum I've bookmarked... Got the usual welcome ad from my Live365 Player... But then, absolutely no music came afterwards, it was like the station was muted in spite of refershing with the new tracks playlist. What's even stranger is I'm able to get perfect playing audio from 60's Chart Toppers, another Live365 station I listen to regularly. Hope there's nothing seriously wrong and the problem can be fixed soon in time for the Christmas Muppet Marathon.
  15. Phillip

Ed, thanks for the report. Without getting too technical, in order to get the music going again, we’re starting the Christmas music a little early. Enjoy.
  16. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

This is really gonna sound odd but I'm listening to Bob's song Children In The Playground which is off What Time Is it On SS but the live 365 window has another album cover titled More Hollywood Sound Effects.

How could that be?

Also before you started the Christmas stuff there was a song by some rock group which was a tribute song to Mr. Rogers.

Can't remember who was the band?
  17. Phillip

1. Live365 is rolling out a feature which "tries" to match album titles and covers in some of their players. We will turn this off until it is working correctly with our tracks.

2. The song is "Mister Rogers (Neighborhood)" by "The Redding Brothers" from the album "Wisdom From The Green Shag Carpet".
  18. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm lovin' the new artwork for the TMS and Sesame eras!
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Why thank you for noticing. Guess I've earned my MC graphic staff status for the month. :o

We're hoping to do Fraggles and Bear too. :coy: :cry:
  20. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

The streamline doesn't seem to be working tonight.