1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, May 3, 2003.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I think it would be a good idea to put International versions of some songs (if availible). I'd love to contribute several Spanish songs.
  2. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Jose Feliciano World Without Music.

Do you by any chance have that one?

I also understand it's on the 1979 SS LP The Stars Come Out.

The SS video site for whatever reasons removed the clip from it's collection so it would be nice to hear it again.
  3. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Something's wrong with the streaming again.
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Working now... thanks for the report.
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey Phil... Dunno what happened but here's the chain of songs.

On Air/Listed: There Was A Time from Song of the Cloud Forest.
    On Air: Bert and Ernie sketch that muted itself halfway.
    On Air/Listed: I Hope That Something Better Comes Along.
    Listed but Skipped: Pretty Baby.
    On Air: Furry Happy Monsters.
    Listed but Skipped: Friendship Song (Kermit, Robin, and Molly and Melville Whales).
    On Air/Listed: Goodbye, Goodbye from FR.

Hope this helps.
  6. Phillip

Yes, I'm tweaking some things in preparation of moving our station to a new server later this year. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  7. The Count

Uh Phil... Just heard the song "You're No Good" from TMS attributed to Season 2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that song was from Season 4? :confused:
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'm getting a lot of squeaking and hissing over all songs playing on MC radio, i moved to a different station and it wasn't there. Is anyone else getting this?
  9. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

As of now I can't hear the stream.
  10. The Count

Hey Phil... Just heard a song on MCR. One of the character's names is misspelled as "Enslo" when it should be "Enzo". Also, Muppet Wiki has the song titled as Just Tell Them Your Name, hope this helps.
  11. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Yes, it was on the Alan Arkin episode in Season 4 with the Jekyll/Hyde potion. :confused::eek:
  12. Phillip

This has been corrected. Yes, the song is definitely from Season 4. One of many great Jerry Nelson and Louise Gold duets.
  13. Phillip

Thanks Ed. This one has been updated too.
  14. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Stream is down again.
  15. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Ah! So it wasn't just me who thought something was wrong with it!
  16. Phillip

Thanks for the reports. Muppet Central Radio should be running smoothly now...
  17. The Count

To all those listening MCR... Keep your ears open, they're starting to sneak in the Christmas MUP3's. Just heard Barbecue from Emmet Otter, with a new second verse I'd not known about a moment ago. Riverbottom Nightmare played on Saturday night I think... That's all I got to report for now. :cool:
  18. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

I know everything is Holiday songs right now but I was thinking of a couple SS songs you could add when you go back to the regular format.

There was a song by Judy Collins called "A song without a reason a song without a rhyme."

Another was a Jose Feliciano song wich he performed on SS called "World Without Music."

Love to hear those once again.
  19. The Count

Hey Phil... Listening to MCR now. It was playing Rainbow Connection, sung by Kermit, from the beginning of The Muppet Movie. Somehow, in the third verse before the song finished, I got a sort of static buzz and it just switched to From Your Head sung by Diana Schuur and Elmo. Wonder if Glitch got back into the system. Hope this can be corrected.
  20. Phillip

Ed, it appears that your connection was behind and had that "static buzz" in order to catch up with you. This can happen from time to time if there is any latency in your stream. The songs played fine here.