1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, May 3, 2003.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Erm... MCR just played a song from Bear in the Big Blue House titled "Go To Be, Sleepy Head". Shouldn't that be "Go To Bed, Sleepy Head" instead?
  2. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

It also seems to be down again.
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Its up for me but skipping a lot, and thats on a 10 meg connection. Their adverts are playing fine. Hope that helps
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thank you Ed. This has been fixed.
  5. Phillip

Muppet Central Radio should be playing fine for everyone now. Continue to post here if you experience any issues.
  6. The Count

Erm Phil? Dunno why, but it says"Station is currently not broadcasting." Anything wrong with the feed? Will check back later. :(
  7. Phillip

MC Radio is back on-line now. We lost an Internet signal to our broadcasting computer.
  8. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

I've started to listen to MC Radio more. It brings me back in a way. XP

...and I'm eighteen. *dies* Nostalgia ftw.
  9. The Count

Hi Phil... Dunno which of the two MCR threads to post in, so I'll post it here since it seems to be the right place. When listening lately, I get these "hiccups" where the station pauses on its own while in mid-word during a song, then takes a couple seconds to continue where it left off.

Just an observation of mine. :confused:
  10. Phillip

Ed, I was tweaking some MC Radio settings yesterday so it's likely you were listening at about the same time. Please post here if you continue to experience any issues though.
  11. The Count

Hey Phil... Still experiencing the momentary hiccups while listening to MCR, it's about every fourth song or so. Just happened now during Dance Magic from Labyrinth. Hope this gets fixed. :eek:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  12. The Count

BTW: What link/graphic is it exactly that I have to click on to readjust my volume settings?
    Because of a double Please Stand By difficulty this morning, my listening volume got knocked down a notch from what I had it at previously. Help in getting it back to where I had it would be appreciated. Thanks. :(
  13. Phillip

Has the volume level corrected itself for you Ed? If not, are you using the Live365 web based player or another player to listen? Let us know and we’ll try to help with the volume situation.

By the way, this morning due to some storms we had to change our broadcasting method which may have corresponded to the different volumes that you were hearing. Everything is back to normal now though.
  14. The Count

Hi Phil. Listening to MCR now and yes, the volume's corrected itself. Thanks for the help. :batty:
  15. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Just noticed a mistake: "Teenager in Love" is listed as being from season 2 of TMS instead of season 1.
  16. Phillip

Good catch Shane. This has been fixed. Thanks for noticing the typo.
  17. Oscarfan

Another mistake: "Danger's No Stranger" is labeled as the 1990's, instead of the 1980's.
  18. Phillip

Thank you. This has been updated.
  19. Oscarfan

"A Very Simple Dance" from "Bert and Ernie Sing-Slong" is misspelled as "Simpole".

EDIT: Also, "The Ying-Tong Song" is listed as from TMS Season 3 instead of 5.
  20. Phillip

Thanks Shane, both have been corrected.