1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, May 3, 2003.

1. The Count Moderator

Hi... It was soooo great to finally hear the #1 song I was plugged in and listening to MCR all of last October just now, unfortunately it's title was wrongly written.
    It should be "Welcome To My Nightmare", instead of "Nighmare".

Thanks for all the great work with the station Phil.
    *Wonders if The Brothers Who Always Complained and The Story of the Nightingale from the Sesame Fairy Tale Album will also air, as these are the only ones I've yet to hear.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Phillip Administrator

Thanks for pointing out the typo. It's now been fixed.

Yes, both of those are in our current rotation.
  3. The Count Moderator

Hi... Listening to MCR today I've caught two songs from Emmet Otter. Guess that means the Christmas songs are starting to creep their way into the rotation. :)
  4. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

I just started listening to MCR for the first time... :sing:<3

EDIT: ;_; Aw. Gonzo covering Frank Sinatra's "My Way" :concern:
  5. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

6. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Also people in diffrent time zones it is during the day for them so it should go on all the time
  7. The Count Moderator

Hey Phil... Here's another problem I'm experiencing with the radio feed. For some reason, it's affecting the main forum as I get messages that "this page will refresh in x amount of seconds" when this shouldn't be happening at all. Any thoughts? Hope it gets fixed.
  8. The Count Moderator

Phil, I'm not sure what's happening, but I'm still experiencing the problem of having the main forum page generating a "This page will be automatically refreshed in (x amount) of seconds" message. Because of that I can't browse through the forum sections nor post nor read through the number of posts in a given thread's page without being taken back to the top of the page owing to this automatic refreshing when I'm still on Post #7 or something like that.

Hope this gets fixed pronto. :(
  9. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I never had that before.
  10. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I haven't been listening to a lot of MCR lately, and the reason for it is this. On live365 they've had this thing for a while where you have to use their player unless you're a VIP member. I've gotten a bit spoiled, and don't like having that extra live365 window opened, and not being able to use it for anything else.
    Lately I've been listening a lot to the stations in the ITunes radio section, and I've noticed a lot of them are from Live365, providing me an alternative way to listen to them. Would this be possible with MCR, or would it cost extra? You'd probably have to pay something to ITunes.
    Just curious. If need be I can always just listen through the website. Thanks!
  11. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

If you're having issues with Live365, use the link to the RadioTerra version. There's never any ads or other issues
  12. The Count Moderator

True, the Radio Terra does give you instant access and no commercials... But it has no playlist saying the name of the song currently playing and what source it's from., no volume controls other than my main speaker, and there is a bit of a record-player-like pause at times. If 365 and Terra could be combined to get the best of both worlds, well, that'd be the ideal version to listen to.
  13. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It tells me what song's playing and the source.
  14. The Count Moderator

Question: Why is it the only Monsterpiece Theater segments that air on MCR are either Fiddler on the Roof or Guys and Dolls?
    Also, with regards to Wayne and Wanda sketches, I've noticed that Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered has been omitted from airplay for the longest time.

Hope this helps. :halo:
  15. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I find it funny how "Cheek to Cheek" was just followed by a Sesame spoof of it
    Phillip likes this.
  16. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I don't mean to double post, but a Sesame song recently played - "We Worked It Out" by BB and Snuffy; it was listed as the 1990's, but it's from 2004. Just a correction.
  17. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this is a problem with Live365, but the album art on the player is sometimes different then the one on the forum.

I was listening to The Bear Went Over The Mountain, and the album art in the player showed "123 Favorite Children Songs", but the one on the forum is "Sesame Street: Kids Favorites Songs".
  18. Phillip Administrator

They include songs so they work better in an audio only format. If there are other Monsterpiece Theater songs you'd like included, please let us know.

I don't recall that one ever playing on MCR. Maybe you heard that one elsewhere.
  19. Phillip Administrator

Thank you Shane, this has been updated.
  20. Phillip Administrator

Without getting too technical, the album covers displayed on MuppetCentral.com are directly streamed by us matching up exactly with the album covers being played.

The covers shown through a Live365 enabled player are pulled directly from Amazon's database at Live365's discretion. This logic tries to find the closest matching cover, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but it's something we have limited control over when we're broadcasting live.