1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, May 3, 2003.

1. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

I've started to listen to MC Radio more. It brings me back in a way. XP

...and I'm eighteen. *dies* Nostalgia ftw.
  2. The Count Moderator

Hi Phil... Dunno which of the two MCR threads to post in, so I'll post it here since it seems to be the right place. When listening lately, I get these "hiccups" where the station pauses on its own while in mid-word during a song, then takes a couple seconds to continue where it left off.

Just an observation of mine. :confused:
  3. Phillip Administrator

Ed, I was tweaking some MC Radio settings yesterday so it's likely you were listening at about the same time. Please post here if you continue to experience any issues though.
  4. The Count Moderator

Hey Phil... Still experiencing the momentary hiccups while listening to MCR, it's about every fourth song or so. Just happened now during Dance Magic from Labyrinth. Hope this gets fixed. :eek:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. The Count Moderator

BTW: What link/graphic is it exactly that I have to click on to readjust my volume settings?
    Because of a double Please Stand By difficulty this morning, my listening volume got knocked down a notch from what I had it at previously. Help in getting it back to where I had it would be appreciated. Thanks. :(
  6. Phillip Administrator

Has the volume level corrected itself for you Ed? If not, are you using the Live365 web based player or another player to listen? Let us know and we’ll try to help with the volume situation.

By the way, this morning due to some storms we had to change our broadcasting method which may have corresponded to the different volumes that you were hearing. Everything is back to normal now though.
  7. The Count Moderator

Hi Phil. Listening to MCR now and yes, the volume's corrected itself. Thanks for the help. :batty:
  8. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Just noticed a mistake: "Teenager in Love" is listed as being from season 2 of TMS instead of season 1.
  9. Phillip Administrator

Good catch Shane. This has been fixed. Thanks for noticing the typo.
  10. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Another mistake: "Danger's No Stranger" is labeled as the 1990's, instead of the 1980's.
  11. Phillip Administrator

Thank you. This has been updated.
  12. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

"A Very Simple Dance" from "Bert and Ernie Sing-Slong" is misspelled as "Simpole".

EDIT: Also, "The Ying-Tong Song" is listed as from TMS Season 3 instead of 5.
  13. Phillip Administrator

Thanks Shane, both have been corrected.
  14. The Count Moderator

Hi... It was soooo great to finally hear the #1 song I was plugged in and listening to MCR all of last October just now, unfortunately it's title was wrongly written.
    It should be "Welcome To My Nightmare", instead of "Nighmare".

Thanks for all the great work with the station Phil.
    *Wonders if The Brothers Who Always Complained and The Story of the Nightingale from the Sesame Fairy Tale Album will also air, as these are the only ones I've yet to hear.
  15. Phillip Administrator

Thanks for pointing out the typo. It's now been fixed.

Yes, both of those are in our current rotation.
  16. The Count Moderator

Hi... Listening to MCR today I've caught two songs from Emmet Otter. Guess that means the Christmas songs are starting to creep their way into the rotation. :)
  17. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

I just started listening to MCR for the first time... :sing:<3

EDIT: ;_; Aw. Gonzo covering Frank Sinatra's "My Way" :concern:
  18. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

19. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Also people in diffrent time zones it is during the day for them so it should go on all the time
  20. The Count Moderator

Hey Phil... Here's another problem I'm experiencing with the radio feed. For some reason, it's affecting the main forum as I get messages that "this page will refresh in x amount of seconds" when this shouldn't be happening at all. Any thoughts? Hope it gets fixed.