Your Feedback: News and merchandise layout updates

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Very cool, Phil -- a much more streamlined look. I like it! And the calendar will be very useful indeed.

One suggestion: there should be more differentiation between the news articles and the discussion threads. I know that's how you had it before and you're trying to remove away from that. However, several times I clicked on what I thought was a news item and was taken to a discussion thread and vice versa. Kind of confusing.

Overall, though, very nice. Thumbs up!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Replace those ugly Fun 4 All SS action figure prototypes with something from Sababa or Palisades. It's all good after that.

FOZ

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The pictures under the three headings (news, merchandise, articles) will be changing frequently to add a fresh look to the home page.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chilly Down said:
One suggestion: there should be more differentiation between the news articles and the discussion threads.
I agree. I've experimented with adding an icon or something similar to designate between forum discussions and news articles. Haven't found anything we're happy with yet, but will continue to consider that for future updates.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
How about a small Reporter Kermit Icon for news reports, and a clapboard reading "Forum" on front icon? Jamie, the king of all technology, could do that I'm sure.