Your Feedback: vBulletin 3.0 Gold

Beebers

Reaction score
Is it?

Color-blindness is when you perceive some colors and color-ranges as mostly varying shades of grey. I don't have that. But I don't perceive many things as they actually are, I mistake them for other colors. As you can see. Unless you're goofing with me, but I'll never know will I lol.
I always have to ask people if I'm seeing something as it really is, and it's been worse since my head injuries. I do not see the backfield as pink. Jeez. Okay. Pink.

:frown:

Wait, I re-read your post and I meant, white backfield, blue everything else. Oh, ****. Never mind. *laughing* I'm sure I've got it all wrong anyway.

Beebers

Reaction score
Phil, what is the red dot next to my name? Does that mean I'm cruising invisibly (which is the setting I chose on my profile)?

Also, is my smilie with the sunglasses, not Zoot, the happy-face smilie in the bottom dock, who I always use, supposed to have only half a smile???

Is he being sardonic?

:big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers, Beau was pulling your leg. You were right, the background was white with everything else blue. It looks to me like you have a blue dot, not red. Maybe it appears differently on your screen. :confused:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I LOVE the little detailed graphics, and especially the online/offline feature. Way to go!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
does this fancy schmancy thing have any behind the scenes changes that we don't see?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beebers said:
Phil, what is the red dot next to my name? Does that mean I'm cruising invisibly (which is the setting I chose on my profile)?
Yes it does. Sorry I didn't make that clearer earlier. If someone is on-line the dot will be green, off-line for blue, and if invisible it will be red to you and off-line to the members of the site.

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Beebers, Beau was pulling your leg.
Thanx. It happens, since there's no way for me to know. He's not zee first to do that in my life, with the color thing. lol. I don't mind. But thank you - now I actually know how the forum looks. Just because I see something a particular way does not by any means mean it is that way, quite the contrary.

:cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
So if I see it is a pink, you see it as blue, but wait, maybe I'm the one that can't see the proper colour...!