Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
So it was written... So let it be done - PLEAZE!

While a lot of people do want the break in Piggy because of the wallet savings i think the talk of bumping her back was probably because of development time. Piggy is the one at most risk of just basically looking terrible if they don't get it exact and Terry is only just starting on his prototype - can u imagine how much work they will have to do on even just the hair? It makes so much sense to give them a bit more time so they can get things right, and maybe put Rizzo in next, it even gives the factory more time to get experienced in these. That is assuming they would release another Muppet and not just have a slightly longer pre-order buildup for da Pig. Also if she is a weaker seller (as Miss Piggy merch usually is) more people will be likely to buy her if they saved some money on Rizzo, makes it more economical to use your saving on one you would have been otherwise less likely to buy.

AMEN Brutha! Let's spread the Vermin and shed the fat for a while... Anyway - I really think that some smaller Muppets at a more affordable price are needed to introduce new people into the collection. at a $200 price list (Just guessing) I would buy 10 - Travis, I said 10 T E N - the number after 9. (FYI - I did buy 2 G Men) - And to segue into another thing - adding the ability to change Riz to an anything rat would be a good thing... So please consider removable parts like the eyes or pouches in the head that you can add or remove padding. If you aren't going for Riz, maybe make Robin or some lesser known lil'ns to pimp the line.:shifty:

Telly

Reaction score
Hahaha@pimp the line. Nice one! :stick_out_tongue: I honestly think that a smaller Muppet would be a nice visual to the line. I'm with outofthehat and think that some variety in size would be nice.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah the line sure needs pimpin! lol. I agree about the smaller Muppets thing, and would also definitely buy more than one Rizzo if it could be converted into a generic Rat. I am getting all kinds of thoughts about a "Rat Tours" setup, and after all - IT IS THE YEAR OF THE RAT!

I have also thought about customizing a Fozzie into Emily Bear ... but i usually try to keep those thoughts to myself. Not healthy!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Like I said, I buy which ever poser they make. I like them all. It would be nice to get the fab four out of the way and then work with the rest of the Muppets.

muppetguy

Reaction score
My point exactly, MuppetCaper, must finish them before others, (must have Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo and Fozzie) just my oppinion.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I think they should knock it on the head after Gonzo...

Reevz1977

Reaction score
...ONLY JOKING!:stick_out_tongue: I don't think Master Replicas should be allowed to stop until ALL the muppets are done! What d'ya say?

Telly

Reaction score
Master Replicas can't stop until Rizzo, Rowlf, Pepe, Piggy, Scooter, and Robin are made.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
They can stop maybe after the list of Travis's is all done! Including Scooter! :wink: