Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I live near Derby, in Buxton, so maybe the van will swing up here after.
COOL! I live in Ashbourne in between Derby and Buxton! That means that MisterSuperstar will get his first, mine second and yours last...in theory!:stick_out_tongue:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
..................well, where do I fit in, I live down in Somerset! Probably take an extra day to get down here, unless TCZ change there date again!

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Has anyone heard owt from the Collector Zone? They said they'd phone everyone who ordered up as soon as he came in-stock to ask what postage method they preferred. I've heard nothing...not a peep. Kermieuk, your speculation that they may change the date AGAIN may come to fruition! Gone and got Gonzo some bloody easter eggs as well...not happy!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I'm in London, I ordered my Animal a few weeks ago and he came two days after the order. I haven't heard anything yet but will pester them tomorrow. The site is still saying 21st March, but I am not taking that seriously as it is a bank holiday. I am guessing that we may have him by 1st April, which is what they originally said.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
There is no way we will get him over the Easter holiday. Hopefully if they have them in by 21 March we will get them the following week. I hope the date doesn't get put back again.

Reevz1977, what's this about them contacting us about which postage method we want? Do you know if that means we have to pay extra, on top of what we have already paid, to get him?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Reevz1977, what's this about them contacting us about which postage method we want? Do you know if that means we have to pay extra, on top of what we have already paid, to get him?
The answer to that is ...?

I have found out today that they are not getting him in this week:boo: which really ****** me right off!:grouchy:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
My stomach just sank, I just checked the collector Zone web site and they HAVE CHANGED THE DATE AGAIN TO 28TH MARCH 2008.

Thats another week.

We all ought to rebel, cancel our orders with them and get him from a USA ebay seller or somewhere else, this is rediculous!

Chris

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
My stomach just sank, I just checked the collector Zone web site and they HAVE CHANGED THE DATE AGAIN TO 28TH MARCH 2008.

Thats another week.

We all ought to rebel, cancel our orders with them and get him from a USA ebay seller or somewhere else, this is rediculous!

Chris
Im thinking of changing my signature now:smile:
This is really dragging on, I wonder if we will all get him on the same day? At least there wont be much of a gap between him and Fozzie.
So who's looking forward to another weekend without the blue guy? Not I.

Reevz1977

Reaction score

Thats another week.

Chris
OH FOR FOX ACHE!:grouchy:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
OH FOR FOX ACHE!:grouchy:
****!

I agree, this is getting a bit stupid but I can't imagine the fault lies with TCZ, I assume MR have promised to send the Gonzo's at a certain time but haven't kep the deadline... twice. Maybe I'm wrong and TCZ just aren't too good at ordering stock. :stick_out_tongue:

I wonder if this "date chasing" is going to continue indefinitely and we will still be watching the date being pushed back again and again until The Bear is released? Maybe we can apply for a postage discount to have them both posted together!