Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Telly

Reaction score
The pupils were pretty easy to come off with a fingernail. They left a residue, but it wasn't anything Goo Gone couldn't handle.!

Lab Rat

Reaction score
both gonzos and animals pupils came off without leaving any kind of marks or residue i just wiped over them with my sleeve before sticking the new pupils on.

muppetguy

Reaction score
goo gone

Goo Gone is a liquid that you put on a napkin/cloth of some kind and rub on the sticky residue area and it eventually all disapears, hence the name, goo gone. Hope this helps.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Goo Gone is a liquid that you put on a napkin/cloth of some kind and rub on the sticky residue area and it eventually all disapears, hence the name, goo gone. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I thought it would probably be a simple as that. We don't get Goo Gone in the UK tho so I will have to look out for something else if they don't come off too easily. :smile:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
both gonzos and animals pupils came off without leaving any kind of marks or residue i just wiped over them with my sleeve before sticking the new pupils on.
I hope it is that easy for me. Gonzo's eyes seem way off from some of the unfixed photos. :concern:

goodrastus

Reaction score
Well I'm in Australia and got Gonzo from an online retailer from the US. I had him within a week of purchasing him and paid far less for postage than anywhere else I've looked!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Well I'm in Australia and got Gonzo from an online retailer from the US. I had him within a week of purchasing him and paid far less for postage than anywhere else I've looked!
How much did he cost altogether with the postage?

goodrastus

Reaction score
I got him for $280 + $65 postage (US dollars) - worked out better with the Aussie dollar just below the American one. And postage is usually much more to Oz.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
That works out to around £170 in the UK which is roughly how much he costs to buy from a UK dealer! I think we are being conned. :concern: