Your OTHER Name...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dwayne, are you in Nashville? I'm in Memphis, dude. You're not so far out. Make the trek down sometime and we'll watch Muppet stuff.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
you know i just might have to do that one day but im kind of if i ever get time off from work going to Fl to be with my girlfriend not my ex i just talked about but my baby. i love her so much she livs in Milton Fl and i want to move there soon to be with her and her 4 kids so any time get get off of work im most likly will be going down there but if for some odd reason i dont then you will be my next stop.

Phantom

Reaction score
muppetsforever said:
And why is it that a melissa gets called michelle, but a michelle hardly ever gets called melissa?!?! :mad:
My neighbor calls my wife Melissa...her name is Michelle...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've got a friend named Matt and I keep calling him Ryan. He hates it, and I'm embarassed when I do that. Poor kid.

Phantom

Reaction score
My Granny calls me "Steve"...which is nowhere close to being my name...

It's okay though, I call her "Alan".

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm sometimes called Bobby, that's not my name

G-MAN

Reaction score
A lot of times people mispronounce or even misspell both my first and last names- I am Gererd Lyon, not Gerard Lyons, or Leon, and my first name is pronounced like this "Gared". I once played Schroeder in a production of "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown", but no one has ever called me that outside of the play.