Your OTHER Name...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
My Name Is Nick And I'm Insane---are you taking notes?? There's gonna be a quiz on this!!!

RedDragon

Reaction score
If you want mine they're in the "bad baby names" thread.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm one of those really lucky people whose first, middle, and last name are all very easy to spell and pronounce.

But once in a while... okay, I just vented about this in another thread, but it really bothers me. My sister's name is Elizabeth. I AM NOT ELIZABETH. But in, oh at least nine out of ten baby name books, if you look up Lisa, you see something like this: Pet form of Elizabeth. See Elizabeth. I AM NOT ELIZABETH! I AM LISA! LEE-SAH! L-I-S-A! I am NOT Sara, I am NOT Elizabeth, and I am CERTAINLY NOT LIZ!!!!!

And, contrary to what my mother may mistakenly say sometimes, I am NOT: Saralizalisa you! When she calls me that, I just sort of blink at her and say, "Which one am I?"

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
it must be the way i pronounce it...but if i had a buck for every phone conversation that went like this...

"hello, leah speaking"
"oh, hi claire, how are you?"
"no sorry, its not claire actually, its leah"
"clea?"
"yes ok, thats it, clea, how can i help you!?!"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well my other names are D for Dwayne or Dynamite D cause i may have a temper but the pills help with that. sometimes im called "that guy who can make me laugh" or just "hey move i want the last of the candy" but my shrink says the voices in my head will stop calling me Mary once the swelling goes down. (dont ask where) i feel reall sorry for my shrink he is my fourth one in two weeks. opps i probley should have not but the cat in the micorwave and the dog in the blender wow. what a mess i can now say im sure going to have a lot more time with my new friend mr Shrink and his stupid storys about his wife that left him for a man who sales jokes over the net. evrything is trunning blue yellow and then green wow i know somone whos name is Green why is there a monkey wearing my jeans. wait i dont even own any jeans now im mad i have a bad monkey here ok well i need another pill got to go bad monkey bye frome your friend in the nut house. if you want to know why im in the nut house because my middle name is Frances the talking mule. ugg i hate it

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
if you want to know why im in the nut house because my middle name is Frances the talking mule. ugg i hate it
Muley's dragged me in here to ask you:
"Why do you hate Francis the Talking Mule?"

(Sorry, but he wants to know...)

BTW: There's 7 of those films, I think, and they're good, but the best one is Francis Covers the Big Town! See that one if you can.

luvtosr

Reaction score
K-A-T-H-E-R-I-N-E, I know there are about a gazillion ways to spell it but that's my way. Anyway i don't answer to it, I answer to Kate - Not Kay, Kat, Kathy, Kath or Katy - escept in the case of my friend who knew me before I dropped a syllable.

BEAR

Reaction score
Wanna know something a little creepy? I just discovered that there is another member on the forums here whose name is "BryanS". What is creepy about it is that that is my name! As you know, my name is Bryan and my last initial is an "S". So when i saw this I thought I was looking at myself. This person joined the forum quite a while back and I have not seen any posts recently from them, but it was just so weird!:zany:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
"takes a huge horse pill" i have a lot of problems being called a mule. i am not a donkey for some 50000 pound smelly guy to hope on my back.

Wow that last line sounded like my ex girlfriend lol she was that fat 50000 pounds and not a nice bone in all that fat.

If you would like to know more about my ex grilfriend ask the whole town of Nashville especaly the guys of the town evryone knows her if you know what i mean.