1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Picks for Palisades Series 8

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Cap Backfire, Oct 1, 2003.

1. caper

caper Member

Series 8

Ok c'mon palisades this should be the line up:

1. Starndard Rowlf the Dog (Nakid)

2. Standard Sam the Eagle (Nakid)

3. Lips

4. Pops w/ Happiness Hotel Bus

These figs should have been out by now.
    They are essential to the muppet figures collection.

Lewis Kazager & Annie Sue the Pig would be nice too.
    Lobbock Lou and his Jug Huggers (Jerry,Zeake,Bubba,Louise,and Gramps) would also rock.
  2. jediX

jediX Active Member

I just wanna complete the band, I have it set up on top of my media center.

I do agree, though, that standard Rowlf and Sam are well overdue. They're only doing the figures this way to maintain the length of the line so they don't end up making figures that appeared in one episode like the Simpsons line has done.
  3. Green Ranger

Green Ranger New Member

Not familiar with Muppets Tonight! Not familiar with Muppetsr Tonght! We only watched it in prime time. But come to think, the only thing I remeber is Bobo and Prince talkin about his Prince's name. I also remember Larry King, but thats about it.
    Not familiar...sheesh.
    *laughs since he knows less about MT than zootsuit* :halo:
  4. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Well, the picks of Series 8 is over, because Series 8 is going to bring us the naked Sam the Eagle (finally!), Marvin Suggs, Dr. Phil Neutar, and Usher Scooter from The Muppets Take Manhattan!!! :)
    And I heard that the exclusives will be Animal with Insta-Grow Pills, Ghost of Sam Arrow and Super Beaker! And they're gonna release the Muppet Show Backstage set in Series 8 or Series 9 with the fully naked Rowlf! (finally!)

Did you hear that?