Your Sesame Moment

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here are my moments

Kermit singing his "Do Wop Do Wop Hop" song. I loved it so many time it aired.

And when Susan, Gordon, Bob and Maria sang "Oh Baby" about Miles coming to Sesame Street. I think it was his birthday or something. I loved the one too.

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
Some of my favourite moments includes:

Awaiting for the new episodes to air.

*Monsterpiece Theatre
*Any Bert and Ernie skit/song
*The number films with the man holding numbers.
*The number films with the numbers coming up from the ground.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I can't believe how little I actually remember about watching Sesame Street when I was little. Then again, I have the worst memory in the history of ever. But I digress.

I think the memory that sticks out the most for me was when Big Bird thought the alphabet was one word. I thought it was the coolest concept ever and for days afterward all I could think about was how to correctly pronounce the alphabet as one big word.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
My SESAME STREET moment was when Star Wars came to the show in 1978.

For me, it was a marriage of my two favorite things in the world.

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
I'd say mine would have to be when Maria and Luis got married. My favorite thing in TV shows is where they have a couple, and eventually they fall in love, get married, have a baby, etc. I guess my love of that started with Sesame Street!

Kiki

Reaction score
Jivepuppet said:
Mine would be sitting in front of the TV, watching Sesame Street in the late 1970's, and my older brother, mom, and father all breaking out and singing Rubber Duckie when it came on. You need to realize, for my mom this was no big deal. She was a singer and guitarist. But, my dad and brother were both tone deaf, and not into that kind of zanyness. For a four year old to witness, it was awesome.
That is so cool! Your mum's a singer in guitarist..? That's cool too! :cool: :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
I remember when I was younger I loved to watch (and still do) Monster Piece Theatre. I also loved it when Cookie Monster came up, he was one of my faves.