Your signature-explain yourselves!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
My new signature comes from the "clips from the wrap party" special feature from the final season of Fraggle Rock DVD set. During the party Karen Prell got onstage and read off a list of "laws" they had compiled over four to five years of taping.

The first one she read off was, "The First Law of Muppeteering: If it moves, upstage it."

-Kim

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Well, I believe this one is pretty straight-forward. I want it to snow here. It did snow a bit last night, but not much. :stick_out_tongue:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Mine comes from my favorite SS character's (Prairie Dawn) signature song: "I Believe In Little Things" :smile:

APRena

Reaction score
I couldn't think of anything. Hence, this little stab at being witty. Fail! :big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Yup. "The Rainbow Connection" typed in the colors of the rainbow. Very corny, indeed. :smile:

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
signature

Hi all

My signature is my views on life (as well as a good song)....we can't always be happy, and it's important to let yourself have feelings. And love is the most important one.

Love you all

Kitt

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Mine at the time of this posting says (more or less):

This is the happiest moment of my life! No, wait, this is! No wait, THIS is! No, wait ....

It is from an episode of Dinosaurs where Earl Sinclair is stoned on the "happy plant".

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
My current signature is just a little line I made up off the toppa my head and stemming from the fact that I too think we need a *sigh* smilie! (Smiley?) (Simally?)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Currently, I have a quote from Labyrinth, but I may go back to the "Rainbow Connection" one sometime later.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I just heard some positive news about a new Ghostbusters movie, so I got a little nostalgic.