Your signature-explain yourselves!

Ziffel

Reaction score
LOL , I got a lot of nice laughs from that last post. :smile:
And I have to say that I am kind of like that second friend you described. One time I told someone a joke and he laughed really hard. Then I repeated the punch line and he laughed less hard. Then when I repeated it again he cracked me up by saying, "That was funny the first time, maybe the second, but not three times!" And when I was little I also did that to an uncle of mine. He laughed real hard the first time then less so each subsequent time. Finally after about time # 5 he got annoyed and said, "That's not funny anymore." LOL.
That's yet another reason I love "Green Acres". They tended to run certain jokes in the ground but that was just fine with me since I loved them!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
That's hilarious. I've always messed up my punchlines so no one ever laughed at my stories, anyway. At least, not the ones that were meant to be funny.

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Mine is a quote from the raunchy game 'Conker's Bad Fur Day'.

I forget what exactly let up to the quote (I'm not a big fan of the game itself, but I like the humor mostly), but I found it extremley hillarious for whatever reason.

I would have used another one of mine, but since it has swearing... XD;;;

Oh, and the link is to my DeviantART archive, should anyone wanna check out my shoddy artistic abilities.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Mine's been the same since I've joined. It's from Can You Picture That and I like it because first off it's sang by Janice who I of course love. Don't worry I also got love for Floyd. I also really like the message which is saying to belive in yourself because you can do anything. :flirt: :sing:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The quote: Because I feel that all these dreadful new productions are sacrilege against Jim and his vision of entertainment. I am a traditionalist Henson fan, and I seem to be the very last one.

The website: a music project I like.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well, apparently my last signature... I got sick pretty quick of it. So this morning I changed it to:

If getting there is half the fun, is the other half coming back?

The origin is quite simple, really. It's just a random question that's been kicking around inside my head for a long time. Five or so years, I'd say. And I feel like sharing, so... it's my signature now. Yeah.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
It's links to my website, Krustylu Studios, and my audioscrobbler account, which I reset today.

luvtosr

Reaction score
Mine's a quote from The Fraggles Look For New Jobs. Boober's on the phone trying to land himself a new role.

Ziffel

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Well, apparently my last signature... I got sick pretty quick of it. So this morning I changed it to:

If getting there is half the fun, is the other half coming back?
This reminds me of a line I thought was funny in a sitcom once. A woman said her husband was semi-retired. The guy she was talking to said, "Does that mean he drives halfway to work and then turns around and comes back home?"
And if that's what it means then boy do I wish I was semi-retired!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Ussta dosst killian zexen'uma zik lu' dosst ilindith seke.
Ask me about this. This has been a phish maelthra post.

This is my new sig. Its in Drow, if you want to see the translation copy and paste it in the "Translate from Drow:" section at this cool website.