Your Thoughts: A Sesame Street Christmas Carol DVD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, that's perfectly OK Kyle. Thanks for informing me about the mistake. It's just that when I read what I read, I thought it was the sampler CD from the Christmas special released this year. Well, if MC doesn't have it in their rotation, I hope they do soon.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, we still need the songs from the Christmas Carol CD sampler. Hopefully, some great person can help out with those.

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
I finally saw it on Christmas Eve thanks to Comcast having Sprout as a free digital preview all weekend. It was a total fluke too! For the past few months the channel has been a free preview every weekend. SS airs everyday at 3pm and am. (Mountain time). I had just got home from shopping and it was 10 till 3. So I hurried and wondered which "old" (as in 90s) episode would air today. And to my surprise, I saw Christmas Eve on Sesame Street! Guess it was one of those true blue miracles. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, I really enjoyed the special. I wasn't expecting to after reading Bear's review. However, my mom taped over most of Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, so it had been years since I saw that Bert and Ernie clip. And I hadn't seen any of the other clips before, so that's probably why I liked it so much.

There were only two things that I didn't like. Christmas Carole got on my nerves after awhile. I thought she'd never leave. The other was the look of Christmas in the future. I was hoping for what Christmas would be on SS in the future, not a dumb clip on how people will celebrate. And what's with all these shows who think food will be in pill form in the future? That never made sense to me. I don't think we'll all be eating pills in the future...