Your Thoughts: A Sesame Street Christmas Carol DVD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then... You know, this reminds me of the story of the Sesame Street Christmas Caroll where Big Bird and María talk to Oscar about all three phases, included in the picture book A Sesame Street Christmas in my library.

Drtooth

Reaction score
A CLIP SHOW!?!?! Now, that's a true ripoff!

They could have done SOOOOOO much with it, and instead they made a bloody clip show.

BEAR

Reaction score
The end was sweet between Oscar and the little boy Muppet, but that was the best part and only part worth it. It was just highly disappointing. If I new it was going to be a clip show, I wouldn't be so upset. I'm not angry and cursing at SW for this, but I am definitely sad.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
thanks for the review Bear...wish i WOULD HAVE seen this lastnight before i went out and bought it! The CGI Muppets where cool. i was HOPEING they would make a "new Bert & Ernie" christmas story and call it "old", but this was ahhh... ok i guess :smirk:

BEAR

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
thanks for the review Bear...wish i WOULD HAVE seen this lastnight before i went out and bought it! The CGI Muppets where cool. i was HOPEING they would make a "new Bert & Ernie" christmas story and call it "old", but this was ahhh... ok i guess :smirk:

Yeah, the CGI Muppets looked really good.

I didn't mind them using the old clips they did for the Christmas Past segment, but the whole 45 minutes was that (Christmas Past)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's kind of sad and diapointing. oh well, better luck next time I guess?:smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Disappointing? I liked it... I just think Sesame Workshop was a little desparate about the sales of it... I mean did Elmo REALLY need to be on the cover? He was only in the flashbacks.

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
I saw it on PBS Kids Sprout Comcast On Demand.
I liked it but I didn't like that there wasn't any other main characters other than Oscar in the new scenes.