Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

stiqman

Reaction score
I you "feather" it in higher numbers you should be okay at getting it alright. As long as you have a contrasting background to begin with.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
The background and the white fluffy rim on the hat are very similar. I think those areas would have to be done manually.

travellingpat

Reaction score
So from what I see its really not worth spending 200 dollars on? Am i wrong?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Depends on your view of the Muppets to be honest. As far as I can tell (and I am still waiting for my Kermit replica) it is the closet that most of us will ever be to owning or seeing an original Kermit. It's not exact but it's a close as we are ever gonna get.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Mhmm I just dont think it looks like its worth $200, but maybe Im wrong!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
As far as collecibilty goes, it's worth the money. There have only been 2,500 made worldwide so once they have gone, that's it. In years to come it'll be worth considerably more I'd guess. It's also just the fact of owning an almost real Kermit! I think that has been a dream of many Muppet fans for years.

Telly

Reaction score
I've been showing your guys' pictures of the Kermit replica to my friends and roommate. All of them are like "That's cool." Then they're all "SWEET!" once I tell them about how it's the only thing close enough to owning an actual Kermit. They all think that it'd be worth it for me since i'm such a big fan. So it really depends on the person whether it's worth $200 or not. For me....big YES! :smile:

mrsieve

Reaction score
Just recently got an email about MR's upcoming holiday sale.

"Last year, we promised you “Jabba Sized” savings…and people have been teasing us about it ever since. So, to save ourselves from more teasing, we’re not going to give this year’s holiday sale a Star Wars themed name…but we do need to inform you that it’s going to be our biggest holiday sale EVER! (And we couldn’t come up with a character bigger than Jabba.)
How big, you ask? How about $89 on select Force FX Lightsabers? How about some Scaled Replica Lightsabers for $15-$19 (depending on SKU)? How about half off select in-stock items? And much, much more. It’s going to be huge.
The holiday sale begins on Friday, November 22nd and runs through December 8th (the last day to order for guaranteed delivery for Christmas)! Stay tuned for details, and be sure to check out MasterReplicas.com to save on the gifts that you want to give (and to receive) this holiday season! Stay tuned for more details!"

MWoO

Reaction score
I would doubt Kermit will be half off. He's too big an item and possibly too new an item.

fluffnstuff

Reaction score
I want my kermit

Hi this is the fist time iv posted on here, can anyone help me. I orded a kermit off ebay from a lady in the USA back in April, it was a prepay auction so the item is paid for. Still havent had kermit and she is not responding to emails or phone calls. What can i do and has this happend to anyone els