Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock DVD

baby sinclair

Reaction score
hmmm, sounds like a good idea i'll buy another one and donate it to my library.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
hmmm, sounds like a good idea i'll buy another one and donate it to my library.

Yes, thats very nice :smile: lets ALL do that shell we? :wink: donate Fraggle DVDs to our local librarys! :big_grin:

FragglettesMom

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock DVD

I went to the WalMart store that is near my house yesterday, and discovered that it is being remodeled. It is a mess ! I managed to find some of the dvd's and video tapes all smashed together, but I could not find the FRAGGLE ROCK DVD! I did find a new Fraggle Rock VHS from HIT for $5.96. I could not find anyone around to ask about the DVD, so I called my sister and she is going to try the WalMart store where she lives. I did not read here on the forum that there was a VHS being released, so I was surprised to see it yesterday.

GoMoWeBoRe

Reaction score
hitstoreusa ships it to europe within about 6 to 8 weeks (!!).

if you're ordering from europe they'll ask you to confirm your order:

The DVD you ordered is playable in Region 1 (commonly used in the United
States and Canada). We show that Germany uses Region 2; therefore, your
DVD player may not play this DVD. Please check your manual to see if it
will play Region 1.

Please notify us within 5 days if you would like us to process your
order as listed or it will be cancelled. You may e-mail the address
above or call us at 1-877-2LYRICK (1-877-259-7425) or 1-972-390-6000.
Our hours are 8 am to 5 pm Central Time.

Liz

HIT Entertainment Consumer Relations
If you're ordering from Europe you should assure hit that your dvd-player is capable of playing region-1-dvds in the 'comments'-area in hit's order form to avoid delay...

:smirk:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I purchased my copy of the Fraggle DVD yesterday. I will say that before now I probably had only seen about three episodes of Fraggle Rock, though I watched the animated series all the time.

FR is cute and all, and I mainly purchased it in the hopes that it will persuade the powers that be to release season sets for my Muppet friends, but I think I will donate mine to the library as well. I can't see myself watching it again, not like I do the Muppet Show DVDs.

Wembley

Reaction score
I was at the WMSC in Epping, the new one right at 101 & 125 and they had the VHS. When I get back from Las Vegas I'll stop in and see if they have the DVD. I got a friend who works there so he'll probably have one set aside for me..... :smile:

Oh, they did have the VHS, inline with the other VHS tapes on the main shelves in the AV section, with the wrong price tag in front of it. Technically, HIT has a kiosk in the "action alley" that runs by the electronics section and it probably should have gone there....

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
..."You can NOT leave the magic!"

nothingshocking said:
has anybody from new england [especially nh] found the dvd? i went to the super walmart in salem yesterday hoping they'd have it. i couldn't find it anywhere, but maybe they'll get it today. although, i was hoping they'd put it out early like they did with the garfield new release [oops, guess they don't check release dates]. i'm going to the derry one today, but i doubt they will carry it because they have a much smaller entertainment section.

for those of you who have bought it: where did you find it? was it in a 4-way fixture, a dvd dump? or was it on the movie wall..

thanks

Brian Damage

Reaction score

Still eBaying.

CoOKIE: Ah, right. Well, the water must come from a free source somewhere, or someone at the water company'd get suspicious...

CoOKiE

Reaction score
nothingshocking said:
has anybody from new england [especially nh] found the dvd? i went to the super walmart in salem yesterday hoping they'd have it. i couldn't find it anywhere, but maybe they'll get it today. although, i was hoping they'd put it out early like they did with the garfield new release [oops, guess they don't check release dates]. i'm going to the derry one today, but i doubt they will carry it because they have a much smaller entertainment section.

for those of you who have bought it: where did you find it? was it in a 4-way fixture, a dvd dump? or was it on the movie wall..

thanks
I come from Rhode Island and the DVD was surly enough at my local Wal-Mart on Tuesaday the 27th. Did you go before the 27th? I suggest you go back and check.
Also.. once again, have there been any signs of the DVDs/VHSs selling out?

baby sinclair

Reaction score
At the walmart down the street by my house they sold out last thursday after just 2 days.I also tried to tell every one on warrics petition but no one payed me much attention oh well :frown: *sigh*.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
At the walmart down the street by my house they sold out last thursday after just 2 days.I also tried to tell every one on warrics petition but no one payed me much attention oh well *sigh*.
Boy, they did here theres ONLY like 6 left when i checked lastnite! :smile: good thing i grabed my copy and a copy for the library :big_grin: well thats good that there selling tho! :halo: