1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock on The Hub beginning October 10, 2010

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Me too (on both counts) At first I wasn't planning on watching it. Then I was bored one day so I got curious and watched it on On Demand. After that I was totally hooked.
  2. Gonzo's Hobbit

Sorry for the double post but I had a question about something I noticed. Has anyone else noticed that they don't play Festival of the Bells on the Hub?
  3. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Actually, they did play The Festival Of The Bells episode about two weeks ago in the afternoon.
  4. Gonzo's Hobbit

Oh really? Okay, sorry, I must miss it every time. I record it because I can't watch it cuz I'm at work and I have not once seen it. I'm gonna look closely when it should be coming up next. Thanks DL Gabriel.
  5. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

No problem... I'm not certain if they've changed their line-up schedule, but Th Hub, use dot run one episode in the morning and another in the afternoon. They were different episodes and they seemed to be going through the series in order, though in two different time lines... In other word, they were at one point in the series for the morning episodes and a different point in the afternoon. I haven't been paying real close attention lately, but if I remember correctly, the afternoon airings have just started over from the beginning of the series, but the morning episodes should be approaching The Festival Of The Bells sometimes soon.
  6. Gonzo's Hobbit

Yea, they just passed the Festival of the Bells spot on both counts. Also, the morning order isn't playing anymore because of the summer schedule. But they've more or less caught up to what it was on the 12:30 slot. The 4 o clock spot is still in season one so I'll keep an extra careful eye on it.
  7. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Well, be glad he loves Henson at all. Gosh I wish I could get kids to watch Muppets,well maybe when the new movie comes out.
  8. Mokiepoet

Mokiepoet New Member

I love it! My kids were exposed to Fraggles (I bought them on DVD as they came out) at an early age, but it's nice to know other young kids will get a chance to learn from Fraggles Rock.
  9. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Way late coming to this but I wanted to say it is really cool being able to watch Fraggle Rock in the morning before going to work, edits and all, hehe.
  10. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Well, it looks like Fraggle Rock's days on The Hub are coming to an end. The summer schedule came out yesterday and there's no Fraggles in sight. Then again, the overnight hours still have nothing on them, so maybe there will be some late night Fraggles but who knows? Well, it was a good run at least. If it wasn't for The Hub having Fraggle Rock re-runs, I probably wouldn't even be paying attention to this channel meaning I wouldn't even pay attention to a certain pony show.
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That's too bad it doesn't appear they are going to air it anymore. It's a shame.
  12. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

WHAT?! Seriously? O.O I didn't hear that!
  13. heralde

That's too bad, but it might come back at some point, these things come and go.
  14. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

:confused: Where are you guys getting this info? That's suckiful and crapicacious!
  15. heralde

Well how long has it been on The Hub schedule anyway?
  16. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

It still looks like it's on for me. o.o Oh well.
  17. BobThePizzaBoy

18. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Ohhh I hadn't seen the summer line up. I was just looking at this coming week. Well, poo. That sucks.
  19. heralde

Oh ok, thanks. So it's probably gone through a couple of cycles at this point. And I guess they're trying to push the new shows for awhile. We'll see how they do anyway. Fraggle Rock could still come back at some point.
  20. BobThePizzaBoy

Sounds about right. I mean, it's only on once a day at 7AM now. If that's not a death slot, I don't know what is. I was hoping it would return to 6PM in the summer like it did last summer but who needs them when we have DVDs? :p