1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock on The Hub beginning October 10, 2010

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Oct 7, 2010.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

Hehe. I hear ya. But until they come out and say it won't be CGI for certain, I'm fearing for the worse with this new movie deal they got going now.
    bandit likes this.
  2. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Agreed. Until we hear something else, we can only look upon it with suspicion and doubt....Unless you want to take a more Boober approach to it and go with fear and loathing.
    How about we just agree to kill it if it comes out wrong? It's the way of the animal kingdom, so it can work for us too.
  3. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Yes! It's good,because it's ahppy yet the story could continue with the Fraggles with their new pals Doc and Sprocket having fun together.
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Well didn't they eventually end the series with a TV movie that resolved things?
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

It didn't really resolve anything. I think it was a springboard for an unrealized project, but ALF was still under government imprisonment.

HOWEVER, the comic book had a MUCH better (at least happier) ending. ALF escapes and fools the Alien Task Force, considers leaving the planet for good with Rhonda and Skip, but decides to stay with the Tanners. meanwhile, ALF has to officiate a wedding ceremony between Rhonda and Skip, who then wind up crashing back to Earth, leaving the better not totally resolved ending of the Tanners having 3 Melmacians live with them.
  6. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

That does sound like a much better ending. :excited:
  7. I kinda have to give Props to the Hub, and it makes me a pretty happy that Fraggle Rock found a home there. During San diego Comic-con they even took over a restaurant in town and made it Hub themed (so mostly My Little Pony) but it was a lot of fun, and shows that they're really putting in the extra effort. Hope It benifits Fraggle Rock in the end!
  8. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

As we've been saying, Fraggle Rock re-runs are gone from The Hub. Have been since June. I'm not saying a return isn't possible, but for now The Hub and Fraggles aren't an item anymore.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that it is only temporary...I'm wondering if they just didn't have room for it in the schedule right now, and are gonna put it back in in the summer?

Or maybe the "racial slur complaint" got the show banned... :p JK
  10. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I think so too; it had been on the Hub for a long time and it's typical to change cycles. It's not out of the question that they could bring it back at some time.
  11. I really hope it's temporary, since at San Diego I was signing fraggle books, and at the same time telling everyone that they could watch Fraggle Rock these days on Hub. O_O Oops!
  12. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

They had those Fraggle Rock books at Taco Bell earlier this year & they were packed with a Hub advertisement... of course, with DVDs, we can have an All-Fraggle-All-The-Time station. :smirk: