Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 1

Frogster

Reaction score
Besides Gobo and Wembley's opening being cut, this looks every bit as good as The Muppet Show's season set. I'm so excited to see what the people have to say about it in the new interviews.

anathema

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I know that the one with Gobo at least was included on The Disney Channel. I remember seeing that one once and only once.
Yeah, they've been aired occasionally.

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of the alternate openings?

Aniwho, as much as I'd LOVE to get this... it's gonna have to wait until my birthday. (Even then, with the Nintendo Fusion Tour a few weeks before and A DS /w Nintendogs... aiiiiighhhh!) djklgdskhgs I WANT THIS SO BAD. T~T

katywithay

Reaction score
The Complete Season One

So! I've pretty much been eagerly anticipating the box set release all summer, and I was planning on picking it up on the 6th when I thought it was being released.

Imagine my surprise when I saw it at Wal-Mart, squealed and bought it.
It's beautiful. But why was it for sale on Spetember 1st? Is it a Canada thing?Please explain.

That Announcer

Reaction score
katywithay said:
So! I've pretty much been eagerly anticipating the box set release all summer, and I was planning on picking it up on the 6th when I thought it was being released.

Imagine my surprise when I saw it at Wal-Mart, squealed and bought it.
It's beautiful. But why was it for sale on Spetember 1st? Is it a Canada thing?Please explain.
It's out now? Jeez, I gotta get to Wal-Mart! I sure hope this is Canada-wide...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
It's out now? Jeez, I gotta get to Wal-Mart! I sure hope this is Canada-wide...
Oy, no kidding! I'd go today and check!

SillyRed

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the new interviews!! Even about the episode "Marooned".

getup

Reaction score
if anyone wants, i could take screen caps of the two alternate openings. that sucks that they're not included, but not TOO important. i'm thinking this is an even better release than season 1 of TMS because this is actually the COMPLETE season 1...nothing edited out or anything. I love TMS, but my heart belongs to the fraggles forever and am so excited about this.

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
getup said:
if anyone wants, i could take screen caps of the two alternate openings. that sucks that they're not included, but not TOO important. i'm thinking this is an even better release than season 1 of TMS because this is actually the COMPLETE season 1...nothing edited out or anything. I love TMS, but my heart belongs to the fraggles forever and am so excited about this.
That would be awesome! I didn't even know there were alternate openings until I read the review on MC. ^^;;; (Goes to show how much I know)

SillyRed

Reaction score
I never saw Wembley say "Down At Fraggle Rock" but I did see the Gobo one.