Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 1

Emosewa

Reaction score
Wow, thanks! This site is excellent! I've never seen one so complete. ^_^

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
I went to Best Buy the other day and amongst all the other DVDs they had... they had ONE copy left of 'Fraggle Rock S1'.

... I almost cried when I held it in my hands, since I couldn't get it. (I didn't want to hit my sister up for cash either. Hm, November is only 2-odd months away, right?)

sheesh

Reaction score
Bonus CD-Rom disc

Firstly a huge !WOW! at the season one box set, there can be no denying that is fantastic - and i havent even put a disc in my machine yet. Literally just recieved it by post and absolutely love the packaging and the replica notebook.
HOWEVER ......
No bonus cd rom disc :cry:
Having read all the other posts its obviously because i ordered it online but living in the UK i didnt really have a choice about that!
The site i ordered it from did only list it as a 4 disc box set but i thought it was 3 discs of episodes (with the extras; interviews and doc, spread amongst these) and the bonus fourth disc would be the CD rom content.
Whilst i still cant wait to watch all the goodies again and again i WAS really looking forward to putting some Fragglish stuff on my PC.

Is there any way we can mail off for the disc (even from over here??)
Can we write or phone HIT? dont want to complain 'cause the box set is **** perfect other than this omission.
oops apologies i put the word for what beavers build and it got bleeped.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I don't have mine yet...is Kathryn Mullen included in any of the new interviews??? :confused: (I know she's in "Down at Fraggle Rock")

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Master Alex just gave me the bad news that she wasn't...:cry:

Heads will roll!!!

Really!

They will!

:mad: :mad:

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Wow it's a heavy little package. I mean it's just flat out BIG. The replica notepade is awesome and unique and i love just about everything they did with the set.

The only complaint is that some of video is a little soft in spots and blurry. I think I got spoiled with the job Disney did on TMS, but if i could change one thing I'd clean up some of the footage a little.

anathema

Reaction score
MustangRockstar said:
The only complaint is that some of video is a little soft in spots and blurry. I think I got spoiled with the job Disney did on TMS, but if i could change one thing I'd clean up some of the footage a little.
TMS was higher quality to start with.

Xela

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Its a song that was only shown on Traveling Matt segements in the UK versions. I think thats right. But it's a cool song. I have two versions of the song.
Oh! It was such a cool song! I wish it had been on the US version too...then I could probably hear it better...

But I finally got through with watching everything on the Season One box set... :excited:
Now all I can think about is when Season Two will come out! :smirk: