1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

That's not what i heard...I don't know what's right so it's not that i don't belive you, i heard another story a long while back that was simmalir to why Speedy Gonzalous was pulled from the loony tunes...

but i don't think thats it though, i mean has anyone seen the Gyco car insurrance ads with the gecko spokes lizard? those are a hoot! but one has the taco bell dog in it, or at least the same voice, i know the dog was really a female dog. so i don't think the reason i heard is incorrect.

speaking of stuff like this, what was the deal with the Petsmart sock puppet dog? i heard of some kinda law suit or something like that a while ago that they couldn't use him anymore? i just saw an ad with him but i also think if was for a car insurrance ad rather then Petsmart! i don't understand! how why? i'm confused, can someone clear this up please?;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, at least the Afflack Duck is safe....for now...gasp!Dog.
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

my favorite non-human endorser was the slice of pizza that used to be for pizza hut...i was around 7 at the time, and those were hilarious

not better than anything muppety though...

Sarah
  3. Zack the Dog

LOL! i remember him! he was a real slice of pizza! he was always getting smooshed or smashed, it was so funny!

Zack)Rowlf the, Hey, whatever happed to spot the red dot with sun glasses for 7UP soda?Dog.
  4. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Just FYI, that pizza slice was based on a clay figure called Mr. Bill that used to appear regularly on Saturday Night Live in the 70's. I'm guessing the same "animator" was responsible for both.
  5. Zack the Dog

this kept going threw my mind when i was typing my post, the pizza slice was always going "OH NO!" before getting smooshed just like Mr. Bill, yet alone sounding like him.