1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Kermit at the Macy's Parade

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

On Thanksgiving morning, don't miss Kermit and Tiffany Thornton singing "I Believe" at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The studio track will also debut on Radio Disney this Friday.

The Sesame Street cast and their annual balloons (Big Bird, Super Grover, Abby Cadabby) are also scheduled to appear.

The Macy's parade airs on NBC. Check local listings for times in your area. After you watch the appearance, post here and share your thoughts.
  2. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

just seen the Kermit balloon... :) GOTTA love it! :D
  3. zns

zns Active Member

Kermit looked fantastic. Cn't wait to hear him sing later on in the parade. The Sesame Stree float was just as wonderful too. Great music and lot's of great Muppets. It's obvious that Jim's legacy will live on for eternity. :)
  4. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

Im excited! its starting how, anyone notice how the opining act with the cheerleaders, their costumes all look like Homestar Runner?
  5. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I hope I didn't miss it. I was doing some running around. They really haven't mentioned :) lately. I think he showed up before they showed Santa last year. I hope that's the case here and obviously I hope it's Steve performing him. :D
  6. Avalon

Avalon New Member

The float just appeared on CBS (almost missed it because I was channel hopping - pun partially intended :p), which means that we'll probably see it on NBC shortly - that's been the trend with the broadcast thus far.
  7. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I don't know. It's almost over and they haven't even mentioned Kermit. I'm hoping if I did miss it, someone will put it on You Tube.
  8. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

im betting 100% he will introduce santa like he did last year...i mean thats what the songs about anyways
  9. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

Has anyone watced it from 9 till, I hope i didnt miss him
  10. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

He's coming on after the commercial break. EEE!
  11. Frogpuppeteer

ive been up since 8 watching(never miss it) yea kermits always the best part
  12. a_Mickey_Muppet

there he is on some big green thingy lol :)
  13. Oscarfan

That's a cornucopia.
  14. a_Mickey_Muppet

Its Steve ya'll :)
  15. Oscarfan

I don't like the hip-hop tone they gave it. Last year' was much better.
  16. Frogpuppeteer

YAAAAAA KERMIT.......side note from a puppeteers point of veiw poor steve he must be tired
  17. a_Mickey_Muppet

his arm just waved...with out a puppet rod! cool :wisdom:
  18. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

They tottaly messed up the song. WHAT THE ****
  19. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

I'll take a Muppet appearance when I can get one, but this version of "I Believe" was just too pop-py for my tastes. I liked last year's version better. It just seemed more magical.
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Always cool to see the Kerm-meister, but I agree with Oscarfan, I think last year's was a little better, but still cool to see Kermit irregardless.

Just a little sad I missed the SST float and Abby balloon, but oh well.