Your Thoughts: Kermit at the Macy's Parade

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On Thanksgiving morning, don't miss Kermit and Tiffany Thornton singing "I Believe" at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The studio track will also debut on Radio Disney this Friday.

The Sesame Street cast and their annual balloons (Big Bird, Super Grover, Abby Cadabby) are also scheduled to appear.

The Macy's parade airs on NBC. Check local listings for times in your area. After you watch the appearance, post here and share your thoughts.

zns

Reaction score
Kermit looked fantastic. Cn't wait to hear him sing later on in the parade. The Sesame Stree float was just as wonderful too. Great music and lot's of great Muppets. It's obvious that Jim's legacy will live on for eternity. :smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Im excited! its starting how, anyone notice how the opining act with the cheerleaders, their costumes all look like Homestar Runner?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I hope I didn't miss it. I was doing some running around. They really haven't mentioned :smile: lately. I think he showed up before they showed Santa last year. I hope that's the case here and obviously I hope it's Steve performing him. :big_grin:

Avalon

Reaction score
The float just appeared on CBS (almost missed it because I was channel hopping - pun partially intended :stick_out_tongue:), which means that we'll probably see it on NBC shortly - that's been the trend with the broadcast thus far.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't know. It's almost over and they haven't even mentioned Kermit. I'm hoping if I did miss it, someone will put it on You Tube.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im betting 100% he will introduce santa like he did last year...i mean thats what the songs about anyways

Oscarfan

Reaction score
He's coming on after the commercial break. EEE!