Your Thoughts: Kermit on The Early Show

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well this was pretty nice to watch. :smile: There have been better interviews, but at least he wasn't mean to Piggy. And I'm glad he mentions Jim so much. Steve did a good job. He actually sounded a little like Wembley at the beginning, hehe.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was good. I really liked it and the little coffee and the kiss. I wished I had that kind of stuff for the ladies. Oh well. Just glad to see another interview of our favoirte frog.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, she look liked she really enjoyed that kiss! And Kermits comments were really funnt after that, too, LOL!:wink: :zany:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I just saw this appearance, and I thought it was great--the best of the recent bunch. Kermit got to show a lot of personality, and got to really go into detail about the new book. The interviewer did a good job of asking questions that really gave Kermit a chance to talk in more than one-liners.

:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think it's a cute little interveiw. It kept buffering so that was annoying...but Kermit seemed on form as Steve-Kermit to me. Some great lines in the interveiw were:

Re: Jim "He taught me to be ridiculous optomistic."

Re: Piggy "There's blogs out there about you being married to Piggy."

Re: Money "I don't wear clothes, and I don't have clothes."

Re: Friends "You have to be open to new things, some of my bestfriends ARE new things."

Re: Inner Tadpole "My tadpole's writing it's own memoirs."

But...what was with the coffee thing? it was cute, but, what was with it?