Your Thoughts: Kermit's Swamp Years: TV Airings and Opinions

Struble

Reaction score
Re: Swamp years need a few more

Anybody watch this with their kids or their sisters kids or their neighbors kids or the kids they randomly pulled off the street? I'd like to know what the target audience thought of it.

Sh.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Is that all the replies?

It wasn't on in my area, but I'm REALLY curious about what y'all have to say.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Oh yeah...my website is under construction, but my splash page now has a new pic featuring Kermit.

Check it out:big_grin:

dan

Reaction score
I found Kermit's Swamp Years to be so boring that it was almost unwatchable. If I was watching it alone I don't think I would have been able to make it through the whole thing.

The "humans" in the movie were so over-the-top silly in there acting styles that it was extremely annoying.

What was up with that dog? I couldn't get a handle on her character. Was she funny? Cause I wasn't laughing.

I LOVE the Muppets and I couldn't wait for it to be over. (sigh)

Steve Whitmire told me at Muppetfest that the upcoming Kermit's Swamp Years was a throwback to the original Muppet Movie and had a lot of the same feel and charm. Oh God Steve, I hope you don't actually beleive that. Otherwise we're all in a lot of trouble.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by dan
I found Kermit's Swamp Years to be so boring that it was almost unwatchable. If I was watching it alone I don't think I would have been able to make it through the whole thing.

The "humans" in the movie were so over-the-top silly in there acting styles that it was extremely annoying.

What was up with that dog? I couldn't get a handle on her character. Was she funny? Cause I wasn't laughing.

I LOVE the Muppets and I couldn't wait for it to be over. (sigh)

Steve Whitmire told me at Muppetfest that the upcoming Kermit's Swamp Years was a throwback to the original Muppet Movie and had a lot of the same feel and charm. Oh God Steve, I hope you don't actually beleive that. Otherwise we're all in a lot of trouble.
It was just so bad, it was sad....

Smig

Reaction score
You diss on KSY for being too cute and yet you quote Teddy Ruxpin. Boy, are your values warped.:rolleyes:

Smig

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smig
You diss on KSY for being too cute and yet you quote Teddy Ruxpin. Boy, are your values warped.:rolleyes:

Smig
Swamp Years wasn't CUTE~! It was bad!

tomahawk

Reaction score
i can't wait to buy swamp years on dvd!!!! i have a great feeling from all of the reviews i'm going to love it!!!!!!!!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by tomahawk
i can't wait to buy swamp years on dvd!!!! i have a great feeling from all of the reviews i'm going to love it!!!!!!!!

Don't hold your breath!

LOL!

REALLY! Don't!