1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Letters to Santa Teaser On-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 28, 2008.

1. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Well after all it IS Miss Piggy...even if she's not too happy about the fact it's going on, just the fact that it is happening means that she's not going to pass up the chance to be in it...she has a reputation to uphold after all...in her mind, it's just a "burden of fame" - Being a star means being fabulous whenever you find yourself in a musical number...even if you really don't want to be or planned to be in it in the first place!
  2. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i admit i missed the random breaking out into song...i know wizard of oz sorta had it but in that special it was almost expected...this brings us back the muppets we all know and love even more than before
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Wow. I'm just crazy ready to see this!
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

As am I. In fact... I don't think I can possibly wait until the 17th... so I'm freezing myself. Make SURE someone unfreezes me so I can see the special! Don't forget! Fare thee well, ye Muppet Centralites! *steps into freeze chamber*

*has become a Prawn-cicle*
  5. tiggergirl19

tiggergirl19 Member

When I saw this, it was a very long song for the Muppets to do, but it makes me want to see it! :) :) :)
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Oh... So I guess I'll have to send JJ those songs he asked for after all. BTW: Prawny, the whole freezing yourself doesn't work. Didn't you see that two-part episode of South Park where Carpmen froze himself to get a Wii and ended up in a horrible apocalyptic future where sea otters ruled on high in their galatic vessels?

*Melts Prawn-cicle...
  7. theprawncracker

*falls on the ground in the puddle* Wha? Is it the 17th? What year is it? Did you forget to unfreeze? Is it 2010? Is Segel's Muppet movie out yet?
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Oh boy! This is one thing i've been wanting to see ever since i heard about it. This is going to be one of these speicals that i hope is aired though out the years and hope it to be a good one at that.
  9. The Count

:( No Prawnie, it's a few minutes after you tried to freeze yourself. Now come on, we've got to get to our computer for Steve's newest podcast. And all that other stuff will come when it comes.
  10. theprawncracker

...Oh. *sigh* Well okay...
  11. theprawncracker

12. The Count

:( Yes Prawnie... Steve saw it, and now thanks to him, we just heard it on the MuppetCast. Now go to sleep, we've got to get our rest. *Starts to fall asleep until interrupted by Prawnie. What is it now? Sure, I'll get you a glass of milk.

*Returns with milk and a number 2 cookie for Prawnie.
  13. theprawncracker

*snickers evily and runs off with milk and cookies* Fank you! :coy:
  14. Jinx

Jinx Member

Aw, come on! No more weird than the singing, dancing people in the streets during "Hey, a Movie!" in The Great Muppet Caper. This is what happens in great classic musicals, and I really loved the singing, dancing postal workers. And great to see Jesse L. Martin in there!

It's been a loooooong time since I've been excited about a Muppet new release. This one looks like the good old-school Muppets that I love and have missed!
  15. rypopets

rypopets New Member

Its a shame that I cant see the preview on my contry :(
  16. pattywack

pattywack New Member

ARGH! It says the video is not available in my country, anyone know where I can see it somewhere else? It's not on youtube yet :(

I'm dying!
  17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This.... This is it. They've finally got it back. At least as much as is evident in this clip. No Frat boy college humor pandering... no American Idol references every five minutes. Celebrities popping up in weird places doing funny things.... This... This is proof we can get the muppets back to their classic roots. All I can say is, this is going to be an amazing Christmas special, and I hope that this paves the way for that movie to be produced.

And the music, so far, really in tune with Muppet Christmas fun.
  18. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Anyone ANY idea how I can view this in the UK?
  19. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Have tried to bypass the protection they have, so far I haven't found a way.
  20. rizzothechef

rizzothechef New Member