Your Thoughts: Letters to Santa Teaser On-line

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:frown: Yes Prawnie... Steve saw it, and now thanks to him, we just heard it on the MuppetCast. Now go to sleep, we've got to get our rest. *Starts to fall asleep until interrupted by Prawnie. What is it now? Sure, I'll get you a glass of milk.

*Returns with milk and a number 2 cookie for Prawnie.

Jinx

Reaction score
I liked it. I have to say that I thought the singing, dancing postal workers to be a little weird, but I'm sure in context, it won't be so jarring...
Aw, come on! No more weird than the singing, dancing people in the streets during "Hey, a Movie!" in The Great Muppet Caper. This is what happens in great classic musicals, and I really loved the singing, dancing postal workers. And great to see Jesse L. Martin in there!

It's been a loooooong time since I've been excited about a Muppet new release. This one looks like the good old-school Muppets that I love and have missed!

pattywack

Reaction score
ARGH! It says the video is not available in my country, anyone know where I can see it somewhere else? It's not on youtube yet :frown:

I'm dying!

Drtooth

Reaction score
This.... This is it. They've finally got it back. At least as much as is evident in this clip. No Frat boy college humor pandering... no American Idol references every five minutes. Celebrities popping up in weird places doing funny things.... This... This is proof we can get the muppets back to their classic roots. All I can say is, this is going to be an amazing Christmas special, and I hope that this paves the way for that movie to be produced.

And the music, so far, really in tune with Muppet Christmas fun.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Anyone ANY idea how I can view this in the UK?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Have tried to bypass the protection they have, so far I haven't found a way.