1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Letters to Santa Teaser On-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 28, 2008.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

That's great, I'm always trying to expose my friends to Muppet stuff (even when they're not interested! Hehe). It's just that Muppets fans like some Muppet projects better than others. They still enjoy the Muppet as a whole. :)
  2. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

3. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

I can see the Santa angle working if the jolly old guy knows Kermit and co. You know, like if they were old friends.
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Wow, nice compilation! :)

And just to be balanced, I will say I'd love to open my door one night and discover the Muppets had come to keep me company, hehe. :)

And I still like the clip of the choreographer saying to Piggy, "But you're not even in the scene!" Lol
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Hey guys! If you go to Gonzo's and Rizzo's Myspace page, you can see a music video for Letters to Stanta! This movie looks Awsom. Now I can't wait to see it. It looks like Rowlf will be singing and I also saw Crazy Harry! Go check it out!
  6. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Now this is a lot better than the clips on NBC, at least the entire world are able to see the clip this time.
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I have been all sick and oogie and that made my night. Oh thank you for posting that. :o You win best person of the day. (I wish there were prizes for that.)
  8. ploobis

Well thank you. :)

Believe me, I'm just as exited as you are about this Christmas special! ;)

It was such a surprise seeing Crazy Harry in that clip. I CAN'T WAIT!
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm so glad that Crazy Harry survived the modern state of political correctness. I actually sold one of his figures just the other day from the toy store where I work. Now there's only one Harry left (among some Beaus, Super Scooters, Series Two Gonzos, Swinetrek Piggys and Johnny Fiamas).

Harry is just one of those special Muppets that goes to the heart of their insanity. :crazy:
  10. ploobis

Of course!

After all, In the old days explosions were The Muppets trademark. :crazy:
  11. dwayne1115

It's really great cause when they say all the Muppets where going to be in this, from the looks of it they all are. Some who we have not seen in sometime look to have decent parts in the movie. This is going to be big no matter what some say, and I can say that I feel now that this is really the right step in the right dierection for the Muppets.

I was watching The Muppet Show season one last night, and to me one thing that made that show fun was you never knew who would pop up and what they would do. That kind of random comody is excting and fun because your always on the edge of your seat. I hope that the Muppets get back to some of that.
  12. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i found a picture somewhere online that has madison pettis, whoever palys her mom, and floyd, janice, scooter, piggy, bunsen, beaker, and fozzie.
  13. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm glad that Crazy Harry is in it, but his explosion was kind of lame. Like some one hit a carpet and dust sprung off.
  14. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

The marketing for the muppets these days is great. I love that the creativity is back to the muppets. That music compilation is freaking awesome.
  15. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

AAAAAHHHHH IM ONE OF THOSE HOUSES THAT LOST POWER IN MA CAUSE OF THE ICE STORM IM HOPING IT COM:ES BACK FOR THIS:grouchy:
  16. Libba Yuki

Libba Yuki Member

I live in MA too, we didn't have any power/heat/running water for 3 days! We got it back Monday night, and I'm hopeful that everyone else who lost their power will get it back soon.

The news of another rumored storm this week (that I've heard various reports about from work) makes me wish even more that everyone has their power back before it hits.

As for Letters To Santa, I hope they re-air it or put it up on NBC.com or hulu.com so people can watch it in case they miss it due to the weather. I'm disappointed that it's not up for pre-order this winter, I wanted to buy it and re-watch it a few times before X-Mas (I will be taping it, assuming the weather doesn't kill the DTV signal on me).
  17. Andibcool

Andibcool Member

I had a hard time to just even watch Letters from santa, because my ip is blocked out.
    Dont understand why they block IPs from other countrys out to prevent them from watching.

Beside that i liked the show.

Wrong treat :/ looks like this is for the teaser i cant watch too.
  18. dwayne1115

Yea Gonzo was on fire in Letters to Santa Fozzie was really funny as well.