Your Thoughts: MC’s 10th Birthday

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I remember coming here like 3 years ago and I didn't look back on it since then. :smile:

I must say that I have often enjoy anything news on Muppets and Sesame Street so much on this site. :smile:

I can see this site continue doing what it does best in the next following years.

Happy Birthday Muppet central website. :super:

Count von Count

Reaction score
1. When did you first visit Muppet Central?
About 2 years a go
2. What are some of your favorite Muppet Central memories?
All the people answering my Q
3. What is your prediction for the Muppets in 2008?
New things to look at Maybe like Muppet photos area or something

So with that said Happy Late B-Day M.C.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
In 2002 at school. (Ive known about this site ever since it was 4 years old. =-)
Joining the site. The Muppet Action Figures reviews, reviews for dvds.
they will make alot of money (all three companys) and will realease even more stuff (SS Old School Volume 3 maybe? it could happen.)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
1. When did you first visit Muppet Central?Maybe couple of yeas back. I would visit every so ofter to read the articles and read about the latest Muppet news. :search:

2. What are some of your favorite Muppet Central memories?Meting and finding the love of my life here!:flirt:

3. What is your prediction for the Muppets in 2008?They they will back on the road to being as popular as they have ever been, before. Because I believe that good and that quality always last.:smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
When did you first visit Muppet Central?
As a member, I started in 2004, but before that, I lurked on the site ever since 2001.

What are some of your favorite Muppet Central memories?
Meeting new people and becoming one of the Muppet fan family/community.

What is your prediction for the Muppets in 2008?
That the creations of Jim Henson--whether still owned by the Jim Henson Company or otherwise--will be moving right along & will be better than ever!

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score

I first came to the website a couple of years ago, but didn't sign up on the site. I was just here to find out news and information about the release of muppet related merchandise and this was a nice concise and well thought out website. I suppose I could have signed up and come and joined the forum, but I wasn't sure how long I would have stayed. I was, at the time going through a sort of phase with forums where I didn't really want to post my name around. But, I recently returned and decided to bite the bullet and join. I am really glad that I did.

Well, since I've only been here a few weeks, I haven't had a chance to really collect any memories, but I do like the fact that after I came I was able to find some good fan fiction to read, and thought that the thread in the Off Topic forum about Mister Rogers' Neighborhood was very nice. Otherwise, I am now presently collecting good memories of the forum and the crew around here. Maybe I can reevaluate that question next year at this time. I should still be around. :wink:

I don't really have one, and since 2008 is getting to the winding down stage, any prediction I have may not hold too terribly much relevance. I do hope that all the people who work with the Muppets either directly or indirectly, that they continue to have success and happiness with their wok and future projects. I have come to realize that having a job that one loves is truly a gift and a blessing. So, that's not really my prediction inasmuch as it is my hope.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I have come to realize that having a job that one loves is truly a gift and a blessing. So, that's not really my prediction inasmuch as it is my hope.
And a really good one at that.

Yorick

Reaction score
Everyone involved at the Muppet Central site, (and the MuppetWiki site http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_Central_(website)) should be proud of themselves! It's so great to see the love for all things Muppet, everything is organized, and the fans can figure anything out together! You've got it all covered!:big_grin:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hey Phillip

I think we should have a MC Fest! Since Phillip is in Texas. I think Dallas would be a great place. Kinda in the middle for everyone.

Anyone interested in planning one for MC? Can we get a POLL going in a new thread Phillip?

I think it would be awesome. I also think we might be able to get some henson people to join us if we give them enough time maybe? like good ole DAVE!

Ideas?

Yorick

Reaction score
MC Fest

It's too bad MC members all over the world can't gather in one place, but it still sounds fun!