Your Thoughts: MC’s 11th Birthday

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to my home away from home while I'm at home--MC! :big_grin: 11 years is amazing... I've only been around seven years longer than MC! Now THAT's somethin'! I love this place, and it thrills me beyond all belief that it's still thriving after all these years.

As for the Muppets... They're going to continue moving up in the entertainment world and building up to their feature film in 2010. And I for one couldn't be happier. :excited:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
It's quite an accomplishment, Phillip. Over the years you've build the online destination for Muppet fans worldwide. People in every corner of the Muppet universe at least know of Muppet Central, if not read it regularly. Sesame Workshop watches it. Henson watches it. Disney watches it. Everyone with a stake in the Muppet fans' reaction to news and TV/film projects, who wants to get the pulse of the fan community comes to this one place.

And that's all thanks to you and your staff.

Congratulations, buddy :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUPPET CENTREAL! *throws confetti into the air*

Thanks again Phill for getting this all put together back in 1999 which at the time my parents didn't have computer let along the internet yet. I had just discoviered the internet at school and was at the time watching Cartoon Network. It had been a while since i had ever talked or even discussed stuff about The Muppets/Sesame Street/Fraggles. I knew i enjoyed them all and had little things that showed i still loved them to death. But around 2003 was when i first discoveried Muppet Central. I told my mom about it. She was what else but oh cool. Even though i could tell she could careless on what i was happy about but i could also tell she was happy that i was finally going to get to talk to people from all around the world about the one thing we had in common, "Jim Henson's The Muppets." So once again Thanks Muppet Central and to Phil and his wife and his cute little boys for putting up with our crazyness.

Happy 11th Brithday Muppet Central!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to a great place for all muppet fans to have their own say in the world of muppet.

Happy Birthday MC.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
This is the only forum where I've posted more than a 1000 posts because that's how much I love it.

Happy Birthday to MC and thanks for making the net even more fun for Muppet lovers like me, :smile::wink::batty:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Holy crap, eleven years. I joined up in 2002, so I've been around for seven of those years... *whistles*

And, may I just say that I love this place more than I did six years ago?

-Kim

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Sorry I missed this, happy 11th B-Day to MC and everyone in it, even though I'm sure the majority of us arn't 11. :stick_out_tongue: