1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: MC on Facebook

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jan 30, 2011.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I like this, and I have started posting some classic Ask Jim Lewis Questions on about every week, and it may boost some more questions.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Not that it is a huge deal because its at the bottom and out of the way, but is it possible to implement a way to have the option to remove the module if we want to? While I have a nice cable internet connection in my dorms, I can foresee it wreaking havoc with my home dial up connection
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

We've already asked that Sarge. ;)
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Really? D'oh
  5. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I've already pressed "Like" when I log in here & then to Facebook. It has me do it almost every time.
  6. D'Snowth

Wlecome to "The World of the Declining Internet", Kath.

It's like YouTube: they say, "We'll remember your settings"... so, if they remember my settings, how come every single time I have to log in, I have to change my homepage from "Activity Stream" to "Subscriptions", THEN, go into my account settings, and turn off automatic captions and annotations? EVERYTIME?
  7. D'Snowth

Now I recognize Kathy and Prawnie, lol.

EDIT: AND the dark, mysterious, elusive Colbynfriends. :p
  8. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

I am on Facebook a lot more often than any other forum or site I am a part of. I can chat with friends, message, upload photos easily and link people to videos and things I like easily as well...I'd totally dig MC on Facebook!
  9. D'Snowth

Another minor quibble I have with the Facebook module at the bottom of the forum is similar to Google ads and such" they ALWAYS have to be the first to load for some reason before the actual content of the page you're viewing, and sometimes there's a lag in the loading of the module, which means the rest of the page can't load because the module isn't loading.
  10. D'Snowth

I will admit though, looking at that FB module at the bottom of the forum index, there's ALWAYS some rather fine-lookin' females likin' MC, lol. :crazy:
  11. dwayne1115

lol Well maybe you could have some luck there my friend!
  12. D'Snowth

I'd respond to that with a show-stopping number, but it involves giant snakes, and Harem outfits, so I won't. XD
  13. dwayne1115

Good I don't think my heart or stomace can take that today:confused: