1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Your Thoughts: Muppet Moments premiere on Disney Junior April 3

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Apr 2, 2015.

1. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

That was funny.

2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Awwwww, these are sooo good. I've absolutely no idea where all the online fan criticism is coming from. I mean that "Raisins" one, wow. These absolutely recall the magic of those Sesame wall moments.

3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Awww it was about time Rizzo got some love!

Duke Remington likes this.
  4. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

These are really starting to grow on me. It's just a harmless, little side project that the Muppets are working on before they (hopefully) get their pilot picked up. They're nice to have. I definitely didn't expect chracters like Sam, Pepe, Bobo, or Bubba to bode so well with children. Heck, I didn't expect Bubba to appear in the first place (that's a lotta juice, kid). Also kinda surprised we haven't seen the likes of Bunsen and Beaker yet. I could definitely see them doing some little science expermient or something with the kids, and I'm sure they'd LOVE Beaker.

So yeah, these are pretty adorable. I love seeing the (occasional) pure joy that the Muppets bring to the kids.

5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

These are awesome

Duke Remington and dwayne1115 like this.
  6. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Aww, it's so awesome these guys work so well with kids lol.:)

7. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I know! I absolutely love seeing what Bill and Steve do with Pepe & Rizzo together!

8. ploobis

This just in! here's a New Muppet Moment with :news:

9. dwayne1115

Wow The Newsman is really surprising me in these at how well he is with kids. I know that it is due to Steve doing so well with him, but I'm still surprised. I'm also getting use to the fact that the Newsman can be funny without always getting hurt. Which again I give credit to Steve for that as well.

10. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

That Santa answer was funny and cute; his reaction to the "favorite time of the holiday" line was perfect.

11. antsamthompson9

This girl is smart. You can hear Bill laugh cause, he's impressed:

ploobis likes this.
  12. ploobis

I Love Rowlf! :sympathy:

13. ploobis

One of the things I love about the pairing of Rizzo & Pepe is that Rizzo can never understand what Pepe is saying sometimes! like in this Muppet Moment Rizzo thought Pepe two thousand cupcakes when he really said two dozen cupcakes. LOL!!! :shifty: :rolleyes:

Duke Remington and WalterLinz like this.
  14. dwayne1115

Rowlf oh sweet and funny Rowlf is starting to make his way back slowly!

15. antsamthompson9

This one's funny and cute:

ploobis likes this.
  16. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Oh boy. I don't want to know what happened right after that scene.

:mad:

17. dwayne1115

Ha ha that was good! I don't want to hear anyone say that they flanderized Piggy in that, because they did not. It was cute and Piggy was funny!

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  18. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

Don't even bother trying to imply anything. The Good Luck Charlie appearance already still angers me enough to make me not want to watch anything new with Piggy ever again and that watching her in anything new does make me a bit uncomfortable because her flanderization and character derailment had really reached its peak in that appearance.

I will agree this time because she did not lay a finger on that little girl or harm her in any way and thank goodness for that, opting instead to just give a flabbergasted expression and not say or do anything else.

After all, seeing Piggy do karate or threaten anyone in ALL of her appearances does get annoying. Thank heavens these bits are being directed by a guy who actually understands the Muppets and knows that there are limits and not by some unknown who doesn't understand them or know about their complexities and flanderize them into one-dimensional characters, which they are not.

The pig still has a LOOOOOOOONG way to go in redeeming herself, though, especially with kids.

ploobis and dwayne1115 like this.
  19. antsamthompson9

This one's funny:

20. dwayne1115

Out of all the kids that one seems to have the most fun.