Your Thoughts: Muppets Collector's Edition Puzzle

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
yeah, I'm gonna get it; just think they should have hired Frogboy to do the graphics. Him or Scarecroe.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Awww. Thanks Kev. I am getting this puzzle and am jazzed that it's out there. Just seemed like sort of a missed opportunity for something greater. We all expected something 5 stars. Most non-fans probably won't notice.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I think it definitely WILL be the centerpiece of my collection, but it probably will NOT be an afternoon of fun! :smirk:

I'm, ahh, I'm just making jokes. :stick_out_tongue: I felt like I was getting eatten by pariahnas, :concern: but then found out it was just the puzzle! :wink:

Zack)Rowlf the, how's it taste guys? :smile: Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
I think it was a great review from Cindy in a fantastic writing style - her love of puzzles showed through and i liked the warm way she sets the scene of her doing the puzzle while also being informative.

As to the actual product. Yes it's not the greatest design, although there are some nice touches such as the box. We are the hardcore fans, most likely the pop culture casual type fans at Hot Topic aren't going to be quite as picky as us and buy it for just the fun rainy day type family orientated game that it is, but lessons can still be learned from us. People who look at the forum like Sababa, USAoploy, Sideshow, and Palisades should realise that no matter how hard you hype or build up something the hardcore fans aren't going to be fooled or too easy going - you can see things from the point of view that we are a small bunch of the most discriminating customers and as long as things aren't too bad you'll do 'kinda ok' with the more casual crowd. However you'd be wiser to use us as a benchmark - strive to get full marks for your product here and you will have way exceeded the expectations of the 'average joe' and have a much greater chance of them purchasing the item.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I agree with Zack. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun, and I really DON'T see a problem with the graphics.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
gotta agree with Luke on this one...

well, I might buy this if I see it inexpensive....

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
I guess they had a small budget to work with or didn't want to spend the time on the images. But doesn't seem like it would be anything for someone who knows how to use the image and illustrating software to fix these images. Of course, could be the same guy who keeps pasting the new wig on old images of Piggy which ends up looking like a paper doll application. Kermits new face is to pointed if you ask me but I have noticed this for awhile. My favorite Kermit was the one of the 80s esp MTM. But as you have all said its nice to have the product out there so it may spark some nostalgic sparks.