Your Thoughts: Muppets From Space

animal86

Reaction score
This movie is really funny . I like when gonzo's cereal is giving him his messages.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Funny? Maybe.

I personaly put it LOW down on my list of favorites, but it beats KSY anyday.

The real problem that I had with the film was the fact that Gonzo was an alien. And I must say that the otger day I was listening to I'm Going To Go Back There Someday, and my mind was changed.

I hate to say it, but it is the truth. Gonzo IS an Alien.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, the first three Muppet movies are my favorites, but out of the common era ones, this one's my second favorite (AVMMCM was my fave... they just need to work out the kinks... get Gonzo back with Camilla...)

Thijs

Reaction score
Although I have problems with the role of Kermit, the 'new' gonzo (i still like the muppet show gonzo better) and the lack of camilla (although Rizzo and Gonzo are a good team too), I love the movie. Great story. I don't really care about gonzo being or not being an alien. Its just a movie.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, for a movie entirly about the big G, where is Camilla? I don't get it. Why has she gone from that and MTI?

Thijs

Reaction score
LOL, I remember something stupid. When I was a kid, I always thought Janice was a frog.

:flirt::smile:

hmm,......

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Bwa-hahahaha!!! Whoever heard of an orange frog???

I mean, a frog with long stringy blonde hair I can see, but an ORANGE frog?! LOL!!

J/K :wink: They actually come in a Skittle of rainbow colors.

Thijs

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Bwa-hahahaha!!! Whoever heard of an orange frog???

I mean, a frog with long stringy blonde hair I can see, but an ORANGE frog?! LOL!!

J/K :wink: They actually come in a Skittle of rainbow colors.
Hahahahahah, orange? O man, I am colourblind, and that's no joke. I thougth all these years that Janice was green:big_grin:. What a day. I also got to know that Bunsen is green. He had been yellow for me all these years.

Beauregard

Reaction score
DId you really think that Janice was green?

Actually, maybe I am going to get some startling reverlations. Tell me Fozzie IS pick, right? Rolwlf is Blue? and Kermit is Yellow?

Thijs

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
DId you really think that Janice was green?

Actually, maybe I am going to get some startling reverlations. Tell me Fozzie IS pick, right? Rolwlf is Blue? and Kermit is Yellow?
LOL:big_grin:

but I really thought Janice was green, it was no joke.