1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Ok Go and The Muppets on The Tonight Show

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Doesn't sound like something worth putting up with Jay Leno for, right? :D

Nobody under the age of 50 is ever going to let that go, are they?
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I'm just waiting for the Muppets on late night I can only imagian that Jimmy and the
    Muppets will do maybe even a whole show with the Muppets. Out of all the late night
    talk shows Late Night is the most Muppet friendly.
    Studmeister17 likes this.
  3. Studmeister17

Studmeister17 New Member

I'm with you on that! I loved the 12 Days of Christmas thing they did in 2009 with Jimmy. I can't wait to see them all appear on his show again.
  4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

ya after listing to the new CD I have a sure feeling that Jimmy will attempted to
    sing Mahna Mahna!
    Fersureitsjess likes this.
  5. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

i stayed up late just to watch it and the good parts were in the end
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Did this ever hit YouTube? I saw it was available on Hulu but can't access that from the UK (one of the downsides, along with having to wait three more months for The Muppets Movie). Link link? (Link: Yes?)

Bea:zany:{Who's your tailor, I love that outfit}regard
  7. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I know I'm late on this, but I also rather enjoyed Animal and Ok Go on the Tonight show. Even though I've lost quite a bit of respect for Jay Leno and I actually use to be a fan of his. Let's face it, when he's gone (and I mean for real totally gone) he's not going to get the send off Johnny Carson did.