Your Thoughts: Scooby Doo: The Mystery Begins

Count von Count

Reaction score
oh yea i forgot to ask are they ever going to have scrappy in a live action movie?
No think not.
(hey if you did't know you can edit you post, there is a button for that. So you don't have 2 post in a row)

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Shouldn't Fred's hair be blond? I always thought the gang was either in high school or college, so unless Fred suddenly decided to dye his hair in college or something...

Also, I'm pretty sure in the second live action movie (and I don't know why I know this) they mention a cheese monster, which is an episode of A Pup Named Scooby Doo. So in the other movies at least, they've known each other since childhood. I'm confused!

Count von Count

Reaction score
Shouldn't Fred's hair be blond? I always thought the gang was either in high school or college, so unless Fred suddenly decided to dye his hair in college or something...

Also, I'm pretty sure in the second live action movie (and I don't know why I know this) they mention a cheese monster, which is an episode of A Pup Named Scooby Doo. So in the other movies at least, they've known each other since childhood. I'm confused!
A Pup named Scooby Doo and Muppet Babies.
Think about it.
The Muppet Movie is said to be how the muppet came together, but The Muppet Babies is all so said to be the way the muppets came together.

A pup named Scooby Doo says Scooby and the Gang has been together as kids.
But this movie says they meet though high school.

In both causes they contradicted each other.
How the Muppet meet and how Scooby and the gang meet.
I gusse you just have to pick which one you wait.
they could of at least dyed his hair blond so that he at least had something that looked like fred:eek:
And bazzoka_beak I don't think the cheese monster was in any of the live action movies. But he was in a pup named S.C.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Well, it was when everybody was looking at that museum display with replicas of the monsters they've "uncovered." It wasn't actually there but I swear *somebody* mentions the cheese monster at some point. So it was a shout-out to Pup, meaning they've known each since they were kids.

Count von Count

Reaction score
^ Well, it was when everybody was looking at that museum display with replicas of the monsters they've "uncovered." It wasn't actually there but I swear *somebody* mentions the cheese monster at some point. So it was a shout-out to Pup, meaning they've known each since they were kids.
Ohh! Right you Are! That is Confusing.

Count von Count

Reaction score
If you are going to watch it. It comes on at 6 cent. time
I can't watch it, but I'm going tape it.
So my re-view,or thoughts, will must likely be a day late.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
w00t! It's starting. *starts handing out popcorn to everybody* Oh wait, I don't have popcorn. :sympathy: Never mind.