Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on Top Chef

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
When I first saw this season of Top Chef and saw that the Sesame Street characters were making an appearance, I was so excited! And I wasn't disappointed! It was so much fun to see Telly, Cookie and Elmo judging a challenge on cookies (no surprise there!)

My favorite part had to be:

Padma- Make your version of the world's best-
Cookie Monster- COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOOOOOKIE! Please!
Elmo- Calm down, Cookie. Calm down.
Cookie- Sorry. Me okay.
Telly- It's okay; calm down.
Padma- OK I think you get the idea. You have 45 minutes to make us the best possible version of a- (looks at Cookie to finish)
Cookie Monster- .....What?

ROFL I fell out of my chair! That was so funny! It was also nice to see Cookie kinda take the spotlight away from Elmo for once.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Grrr...I don't get that channel. Any chance of the whole thing being online soon? It sounded like a really good performance by Marty, Kevin and David.

Convincing John

Convincing John

Reaction score
Wonder if David ever imagined that part of inheriting Cookie meant having to become a cookie expert himself?
Oh, I'm sure he did. At one point, Frank Oz made David Rudman stand on his head and puppeteer with his feet while Frank fed David cookies.

Frank: "You must feeeeel the chocolate chips inside you. You must sense the crumbs around you...between you, me, the monitors, the cameras...everywhere...calm you must be...this monster's strength flows from the googliness...":insatiable:

:wink:

Convincing John