Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, it's mostly a matter of not having patience.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
No. If your concern is a guide, chillax, man. They don't need to get done the second the episode airs. They'll get done when they get done; I DO have a life you know. And so does Philip; I'm sure transferring the HD file from his TV to the computer and then to my Dropbox is time consuming. I'm not in any rush; you shouldn't be either, especially since it doesn't really concern you.
Okay, then. I'll just wait.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
doess anyone have any of the elmo the musicals? i dont have tv and i wanted to see the athlete if anyone can help thanx :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
"Pizza the Musical" is on the website, both the segment and a game based on it.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Having a guide on Muppet Wiki would be nice, but that's not my biggest concern. That would be if you have the files, you could probably post some of the new segments onto YouTube. It'd be great if you post the pilot for ETM, cause everyone on YT needs to see how much it improves over EW.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Having a guide on Muppet Wiki would be nice, but that's not my biggest concern. That would be if you have the files, you could probably post some of the new segments onto YouTube. It'd be great if you post the pilot for ETM, cause everyone on YT needs to see how much it improves over EW.
The file format isn't compatible with iMovie, so I can't edit anything from them.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The Circus Elmo one was pretty good too. Not as funny as the Wedding one, but the Clown getting accepted to Law School was a riot. Was the "Keep on Cluckin'" song supposed to be a parody of "Keep on Truckin'?" I only heard like 2 seconds of that once during a best of something or other CD commercial, and it sounded similar. I really liked the design of the AM's used in this segment. Especially the high wire walker and her beehive hair.
I tried to find "Keep on Truckin'" on YT, but there were so many different videos I didn't know if they were all covers and different songs. But the high wire song was definitely a spoof of "The Man on the Flying Trapeze".

Drtooth

Reaction score
I tried to find "Keep on Truckin'" on YT, but there were so many different videos I didn't know if they were all covers and different songs. But the high wire song was definitely a spoof of "The Man on the Flying Trapeze".
I'm trying to remember which one it was. I only heard that snippet of that song on one of those TV music collections who knows when. I knew the other, though. Seems they're doing some Jimmy Heart parody songs in the last couple of ETM segment, rather than vague "in the style of." Like how the Sea Captain one had an in the style of Gilbert and Sullivan almost at the beginning.

The next episode is on Wednesday. Who writes this schedule?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a new episode for Wednesday October 24...

4309: Practice Makes Proud

Abby turns Elmo's basketball into a magic ball that always goes through the hoop when he has difficulties throwing it to the basket.

The episode also features the premiere of "Belly Breathe" with Common and Colbie Caillat singing along with Elmo.