1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Phillip, Sep 23, 2012.

1. cahuenga

cahuenga Active Member

there are some street scenes from season 43 in the sesamestreet.org page, most from the second part of the season... I hope they still uploading new street secenes in the following seasons..

2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I recorded today's rerun of the Build a Better Basket episode that has the Detective episode of ETM, and I have a question. Was that supposed to be a parody of Dick Tracy? I showed it to my brother and he thought so.

3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Chill, man. It's not the end of the world if I don't see them, and whatever material worth-watching from is already on the website.

It's just a noir spoof in general.

4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Sorry for overreacting. And that's what I thought.

5. Oscarfan

This has one of the E&B sketches I was talking about; it was filmed on the same day clearly as the bottlecap box one.

Why can't we have nice things?

6. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

You almost had me going there...

7. SpinneyBigBird1

SpinneyBigBird1 Active Member

After reviewing all the street scenes again I have to say that my favorite is "Finish the Splat." I love the fact that the street looks populated with all the kids and humans, the great dynamic between Abby and Oscar (they need to be paired up more often- comedy gold!), the way the episode was executed, and the humor in the episode. If we have more episodes like this one, I will be happy.

8. Oscarfan

I think that was one of the best over-all episodes of the season. The street story was good, and the inserts were good choices too (OK Go's color song, Two-Headed Monster and the 10, Sugarland's "Songs", the Russian Restaurant bit).