Your Thoughts: The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'm going to head over to Wal-Mart and pick up a copy of the Collector's Edition as soon as I can.
...we'd like to mention that if you order the Blu-ray from Amazon using this link that a small portion of your entire order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly and help make future upgrades possible.
I went to my Walmart tonight to pick up MCC & Prep & Landing Blurays... but they didn't get them!! :eek: Luckily I got home and remembered that MC always has a link to buy them from Amazon and help out the site, SO... I just ordered my blurays! :big_grin: I used the link in Phillips post and placed my order. So yay! :excited: Can't wait to watch MCC in HD, and I've never been a big fan of that song, so no worries there. :wink:

Cheers!

Hubert

Reaction score
*resists singing Cheers theme song*

*makes a productive comment in this thread to avoid muffining accusations*

*leaves*

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Just found this on YouTube, no clue how this guy got it but this has no reason to NOT be on the Blu-ray.

(note the re-used Danny Elfman score from Beetlejuice near the beginning)

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Wow. I ordered this at 9:00 PM last night, and received it in the mail today! The new commentary is awesome, although I wish it had more Muppets than just Gonzo, Rizzo, and Kermit. That's just a very minor complaint. :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Wow. That was fast.
I'm glad that there's a Muppet commentary. This movie is good, but it needs a funny commentary.

I really want the Collector's Edition. Is there another way to order it besides Amazon? Are any stores selling it?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Wow. That was fast.
I'm glad that there's a Muppet commentary. This movie is good, but it needs a funny commentary.

I really want the Collector's Edition. Is there another way to order it besides Amazon? Are any stores selling it?

no