1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Nov 5, 2012.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i agree its boring stupid and no muppets and dosent help the plot sorry
  2. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I wouldnt go as far as calling it "stupid"....i just dont care for it...thats all!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I've only watched my copy once since buying it. :p
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  4. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ha ha, me too. Nothing against the film though, we watch it year-round in my home. :) Looks pretty fantastic in HD too, will definitely watch it at least 2 more times before the end of the year. I LOVE me some Christmas Muppets! :excited:
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I haven't had time to watch anything!!
  6. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I got the Amazon exclusive yesterday. I love it! The best thing is everything, even the commentaries, are subtitled! But how many different clips are in the Intermission? In other words, when should I stop watching it?
  7. antsamthompson9

If you don't know what I mean, on the M11 Blu-ray, the intermission came in a specific order, so you'd know when you'd want to stop watching it. But on this, it's random, and some clips show up twice. So could you please help me?
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yes, I ran into the same problem. I think there are only 3 clips.
  9. antsamthompson9

That doesn't help. I found 5. Does anyone know for sure?
  10. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Ask the O Mighty, Wise, Muppet Wiki.
    (I'm looking right now on MW, can't find anything. Will continue looking)
  11. antsamthompson9

Here's the clips I found on the Intermission: Jingle Bells, Deck the Halls, Joy to the World, O Christmas Tree, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas. Can someone please tell me for sure how many there are? Why didn't they put them in a specific order like the M11 Blu-ray?
  12. OpenVaultDisney

OpenVaultDisney New Member

I have been extremely picky about buying anything on Blu-ray that I already own on DVD. In the case of the Muppet films, I've been open to the new version. However, when I found out that "When Love is Gone" was not going to be on the Blu-ray in an extended cut of the film like the last DVD had it, I was sad to hear it. I think for this film for now, my DVD is good enough.
  13. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

It took me a long time to find the blu ray and have it work for me with the problems I had previously had. When I finally able to play the blu ray I was quite happy with the quality of the movie the sound and color. I also loved the Kermit/Gonzo/Rizzo/Charles Dickens/Staler & Waldorf commentary. It was a lot of fun, and I loved the banter of Gonzo and Rizzo, and It was good to hear Steve as Rizzo. I had started to miss the rat.
    All in all with all the issues I had at the beginning of the relesse I was happy with the blu ray. I'm still a little upset with the marketing. I think it could have been done a little better.