Your Thoughts: The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This relesse is really in my mind a slap in the face to Muppet fans, Why relesse it at all if your going to do nothing to make it more for the fans.
I'm actually quite happy they released this. Any fan of this movie should be happy. They could have made you a little happier, but it's good at all, that Disney even re-released this with new, never before seen and heard bonus features.
If I had a Blu-Ray player, I'd be very satisfied.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
But The Shaggy Dog and The Wild are coming to theaters soon! :stick_out_tongue:

(does anyone even remember either of those movies?)
Oh man... Those were BOTH horrible! I only remember The Wild because "Come Sail Away" was in the trailer. :stick_out_tongue:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Oh man... Those were BOTH horrible! I only remember The Wild because "Come Sail Away" was in the trailer. :stick_out_tongue:
I only remember The Wild because (aside from the trailer on the Muppet movie DVDs) my 14-year old self actually thought it looked good! Oh how I don't miss my taste in animated movies from my middle school years, where I convinced myself "everything that isn't released by Disney or 2D sucks". :eek:

Anyway, I still stand by what I say: it's lazy yes, but there IS a version out there with "When Love Is Gone" still.

PuppetMad

Reaction score
I can still remember getting this film new on vhs for chrismas when i was 10, so i have a great love for this film. I will definatly be buying the dvd as i dont have a blu ray player.