Your Thoughts: The Muppets on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder, don't miss the Muppets star on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" on ABC this Sunday night at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. After you watch the appearance, post here and share your thoughts.

The hour-long episode features the Morris family. Weather anchor Sam Champion and the Muppets help the team rebuild a home and daycare for a family in St. Paul, Minn. Muppets expected to appear include: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Camilla, Bunsen and Beaker, Floyd, the Swedish Chef and more.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
They just showed a preview of The Muppets on the "coming up" after the commercial part... and FLOYD WAS THERE! Awesome! I cannot WAIT! :big_grin:

Animal was also driving the bus... NOT a good idea. :wink:

ploobis

Reaction score
CRAZY HARRY BLEW UP THE HOUSE! :crazy:

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
CRAZY HARRY BLEW UP THE HOUSE! ! !

Sweetums! Animal! Pepe! Rizzo! GONZO! ! ! Chickens! KERMIT! PIIIIIIGGY! ! ! FOZZIE (I laughed out LOUD)! Statler and Waldorf, heckling again! AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! ! !

Convincing John

Reaction score
YES!

CRAZY HARRY!

Crazy Harry blew up the house and Piggy just knocked down the wall with a karate chop!

Fozzie's demolition jokes, Statler and Waldorf's comments, oh man...

I HOPE the Muppet Studios folks and Muppeteers are reading this thread. I am really really digging this.

Now this is what Muppet guest appearances on other shows should be like! Muppety humor! Gonzo in a cannon! The Chef and Crazy Harry used as punctuation at the end of a joke or scene, just like the old days.

Steve, Dave, Bill, Eric and everyone else, I applaud you.

Convincing John

Gonzo14

Reaction score
That was awesome, classic muppet song!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
THEY JUST SANG JUST ONE PERSON.

Oh. My. GOSH. Wowowowow. Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, and Floyd all sang Just One Person to the family... SO touching and SO wonderful. I am so moved and happy about all of this! Best Muppet appearance in who knows how long. AWESOME.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Just heard what Kermit said about the daycare...and the song...

Woah...

wow...

...wow...

I am extremely glad I saw this tonight.
:sing:

Convincing John

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOW. I... WOW. I am just so beyond impressed with our Muppets right now. Everyone there needs to commended and applauded. Such incredible work. Such moving, heartwarming work. Beautiful. Hilarious. FUN. This is what the Muppets should always strive to be! Honestly, I could NOT be happier with this appearance--and it's not even over yet!

GO MUPPETS! :big_grin: