1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: The Muppets on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just a reminder, don't miss the Muppets star on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" on ABC this Sunday night at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. After you watch the appearance, post here and share your thoughts.

The hour-long episode features the Morris family. Weather anchor Sam Champion and the Muppets help the team rebuild a home and daycare for a family in St. Paul, Minn. Muppets expected to appear include: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Camilla, Bunsen and Beaker, Floyd, the Swedish Chef and more.
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

They just showed a preview of The Muppets on the "coming up" after the commercial part... and FLOYD WAS THERE! Awesome! I cannot WAIT! :D

Animal was also driving the bus... NOT a good idea. ;)
  3. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

CRAZY HARRY BLEW UP THE HOUSE! :crazy:

NOW WE'RE TALKING!
  4. theprawncracker

CRAZY HARRY BLEW UP THE HOUSE! ! !

Sweetums! Animal! Pepe! Rizzo! GONZO! ! ! Chickens! KERMIT! PIIIIIIGGY! ! ! FOZZIE (I laughed out LOUD)! Statler and Waldorf, heckling again! AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! ! !
  5. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

YES!

CRAZY HARRY!

Crazy Harry blew up the house and Piggy just knocked down the wall with a karate chop!

Fozzie's demolition jokes, Statler and Waldorf's comments, oh man...

I HOPE the Muppet Studios folks and Muppeteers are reading this thread. I am really really digging this.

Now this is what Muppet guest appearances on other shows should be like! Muppety humor! Gonzo in a cannon! The Chef and Crazy Harry used as punctuation at the end of a joke or scene, just like the old days.

Steve, Dave, Bill, Eric and everyone else, I applaud you.

Convincing John
  6. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

That was awesome, classic muppet song!
  7. theprawncracker

THEY JUST SANG JUST ONE PERSON.

Oh. My. GOSH. Wowowowow. Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, and Floyd all sang Just One Person to the family... SO touching and SO wonderful. I am so moved and happy about all of this! Best Muppet appearance in who knows how long. AWESOME.
  8. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Sure was, And Gonzo was in his Trademark Purple Tux too! :concern:
  9. Convincing John

Just heard what Kermit said about the daycare...and the song...

Woah...

wow...

...wow...

I am extremely glad I saw this tonight.
    :sing:

Convincing John
  10. theprawncracker

WOW. I... WOW. I am just so beyond impressed with our Muppets right now. Everyone there needs to commended and applauded. Such incredible work. Such moving, heartwarming work. Beautiful. Hilarious. FUN. This is what the Muppets should always strive to be! Honestly, I could NOT be happier with this appearance--and it's not even over yet!

GO MUPPETS! :D
  11. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

really good muppety stuff...so glad im taping this! :) one person song was tuching..it was used in the muppets celebrate jim henson :sing:
  12. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Floyd was on there? Dang, I can't believe I forgot about this. :sympathy:
  13. Convincing John

If you check abc's website, you might be able to watch it online.

Convincing John
  14. wes

wes Active Member

I love it It's good to see them in a prime spot like that.

Oh and whats the deal with Gonzo? he needs a rebuild forthwith.
  15. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I applaud Disney on this appearance, but the performers brought us back the Muppet Magic ten-fold! THIS is what a Muppet appearance should be like: making it about the Muppets without making it about them. Does that make sense? Oh, and seeing Gonzo in his MTM stunt suit was awesome.

The new house was beautiful with the extra day care center attached without encroaching on the living space.

I'd love to see a room designed by the Muppets. Probably already done and I missed it, but it'd be neat!
  16. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Oh my gosh, I was so freaking excited! Everything was awesome especially Piggy, she looked fabulous! I hope that this is the beginning of more great things to come with the muppets. I was very pleased! :flirt:
  17. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

What we have here..is an honest to God, muppets dream come true...an appearance like never before...or at least in a long time!
    ANIMAL driving the bus? That was great! They mixed them in very well and with all the jokes and the humor of a MUPPET proportion...it was a fantastic appearance. Disney and all the folks at Muppet Studios should see what they have began and continue to do things just like this....and see that we the DIE hard Muppet fans want EVEN MORE Muppets in the days to come and beyond...I was a little dissappointed....i didn't see Rowlf...did I miss him?
  18. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Somone said that the old Muppet magic was back, and you know what they where right! I loved how Fozzie took over the weather cast, that was FUNNY! I laughed, I cried, and I almost froze to death! Great Job Muppets!
  19. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Oh I love this. Watching it right now. I love how they incorporate the fun of the Muppets into the show (i.e. Statler and Waldorf making jokes). I love how they almost nailgunned Gonzo into the wall. And Kermit having a demolition license and Piggy chopping down the house was priceless.
  20. Convincing John

Didn't see Rowlf, but hey, you can't have every Muppet in every appearance. He might show up soon if more appearances like this happen. I was so excited to see Floyd and Crazy Harry!

:sing::crazy:

Convincing John