Your Thoughts: The Muppets on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"

dwmckim

Reaction score
Halfway through watching live and already it's blowing their previous Extreme Makeover appearances out of the water - like their previous stints were dress rehearsals!

EEP - seeing the new Gonzo puppet in daylight - the coloring on his nose is slapdash and awful!

So cool to see so much of the Muppet cast - great to see Crazy Harry involved!

Of course when a Muppet Freak watches something like this i'm watching with two sets of eyes - enjoying the show with full suspension of disbelief and also thinking about all the behind-the-scenes how they did stuff mindset - lots of hard work and planning obviously went into this and what looks onscreen like a lot of simple playing aroung requires lots of set-up and preplanning from the props and costumes to the set-up involved with making it look like Piggy karate chopped the house and Gonzo in the hole in the roof (that must have been pretty dangerous actually given the condition it was in). I'd love to see some kind of making-of footage of this.

Cool to see Gonzo in his costume from Muppets Take Manhattan!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
And you've got to love the people who are doing it. It's actually kinda neat that they took the time to set that up, considering the time constraints that they have to finish everything. Plus, there are the people that actually DID tear down the house to consider. The showiness is all well and good but it's important to give credit where it's due.

Frogster

Reaction score
Crazy Harry Blew Up The House! That was really awesome! And yeah the Gonzo puppet needs to be redone. It was a really cute special and I love it when the Muppets are involved in stuff like this, they're really so full of humor and love.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oy gevalt! I was out and I forgot to set the DVR for this!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Aw dude, that totally stinks. I'm sorry. Is there a way you can watch it online or something?

Did anybody else love Statler and Waldorf crying at the end?

dwmckim

Reaction score
...Not to mention all those of us who DID set our dvrs and are adding it to our collections who are happy to do tape trades with those who didn't get a chance to see it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
THIS WAS AWESOME! I loved every bit of it and just loved it to death. When Crazy Harry showed up then that's when i started laughing. Then when Piggy knocked over Sweetums. Funny stuff. I was hoping to see Sweetums like walking throught with some wood and helping out the guys start building. It was just so amazing i couldn't believe it.

Thanks Disney and hope to see more and maybe someday a new tv show with the Muppets. WHOOOOOOO!