Your Thoughts: The Muppets on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
really good muppety stuff...so glad im taping this! :smile: one person song was tuching..it was used in the muppets celebrate jim henson :sing:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Floyd was on there? Dang, I can't believe I forgot about this. :sympathy:

wes

Reaction score
I love it It's good to see them in a prime spot like that.

Oh and whats the deal with Gonzo? he needs a rebuild forthwith.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I applaud Disney on this appearance, but the performers brought us back the Muppet Magic ten-fold! THIS is what a Muppet appearance should be like: making it about the Muppets without making it about them. Does that make sense? Oh, and seeing Gonzo in his MTM stunt suit was awesome.

The new house was beautiful with the extra day care center attached without encroaching on the living space.

I'd love to see a room designed by the Muppets. Probably already done and I missed it, but it'd be neat!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I was so freaking excited! Everything was awesome especially Piggy, she looked fabulous! I hope that this is the beginning of more great things to come with the muppets. I was very pleased! :flirt:

Alvin

Reaction score
What we have here..is an honest to God, muppets dream come true...an appearance like never before...or at least in a long time!
ANIMAL driving the bus? That was great! They mixed them in very well and with all the jokes and the humor of a MUPPET proportion...it was a fantastic appearance. Disney and all the folks at Muppet Studios should see what they have began and continue to do things just like this....and see that we the DIE hard Muppet fans want EVEN MORE Muppets in the days to come and beyond...I was a little dissappointed....i didn't see Rowlf...did I miss him?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Somone said that the old Muppet magic was back, and you know what they where right! I loved how Fozzie took over the weather cast, that was FUNNY! I laughed, I cried, and I almost froze to death! Great Job Muppets!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh I love this. Watching it right now. I love how they incorporate the fun of the Muppets into the show (i.e. Statler and Waldorf making jokes). I love how they almost nailgunned Gonzo into the wall. And Kermit having a demolition license and Piggy chopping down the house was priceless.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Didn't see Rowlf, but hey, you can't have every Muppet in every appearance. He might show up soon if more appearances like this happen. I was so excited to see Floyd and Crazy Harry!

:sing::crazy:

Convincing John