Your Thoughts: vBulletin 3.5

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We're mumbling about folks who've left that we want back here again. From the OLD SCHOOL DAZE.

I mean "days."

Vic Romano

Reaction score
While I like the Automatic Rezize-A-Tron Avatar Control Modulator 3000 or the ARATACM3K as it's known to us professionals; is the standard avvie size still 64 x 64 pixels/100 kb? I ask in reference to the sizing of animated gifs and the like as well as being the kind of noodnik who prefers to have maximum size and quality via his own control.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The maximum size of your custom avatar image is 64 by 64 pixels or 5.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The "EDIT" button does not work on my work computer. Is it because I use a Mac? Or because I use Internet Explorer on my Mac as my default browser? This function works fine at home for me.

Also, how long do I have the option to edit a post? Some forums allow the option to edit any post indefinately, while here it seems after a day or two, that's no longer an option.

Beauregard

Reaction score
If they left editing on indefinatly, then people could change a post down the line that people have complained about, and then the person reporting would look like a fool.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Of course, I realize that; I was just using it as an example. I was just curious how long it does allow you to edit.